Ringing Down The Foot - Fetish Part 2

"Right there! Yeh.."

The room was filled with female moans as I thrusted my penis, in and out of her vagina. We were fucking in doggy style position as her insides were gripping my Cock and was pulling it inside.

Grabbing her hair with my hand, I pulled her head back. Her shaggy breasts moved in amobeic directions as we continue to fuck.

"You are unusually rough today!.... "

"And I'm not complaining"

"Yeh, because you look incredibly hot today"

I was balls deep inside her pussy as suddenly her legs crumbled and her upper body went to bed, leaving her pussy in an arched position... towards my face asking to be fucked.

"You alright?" I asked
"Yeh, another orgasm" she said as she grasped air. Taking her ass, I buried my mouth inside her pussy as she grabbed the bedsheet with her hands, make a fist out of it.

Licking it left and right, i entered my fingers inside her and moved them in and around. She moaned softly as her extended out and the back of her feet touched my balls. The warmth and softness was out of this world. As she played with my balls, I continued to suck her wet and glowing pussy.

"Your taste good btw" I said as she moaned harder on my statement.

"I have never been this wet!"

Moving my mouth away, I put my penis on opening of her side lips as i teased her drenched pussy a little.

"Put it in again!!"

Slamming my penis on the lips with my hands, I slowly pushed it inside as she moaned again. The warmth and softness... Omg, I'm already feeling like Cumming.

I moved in and out slowly as I saw her toes curling. Her tanned feet with while nail paint looked so sexy that I stated to suck on then instantly as i fucked her.

"Right there, keep moving!" moaning the fuck out, she grabbed her hair in pleasure and bit her fingers to control the moans. Her pussy was facing towards me and see her hips move, I couldn't control myself and.....

"..........."
".................." i spanked her ass twice. She looked at me instantly but instead of feeling pain, it looked like she felt happy.

"It seems like you are Indeed kinky inside!"

"I guess you can explore yourself with time!" winking at me, she turned her head on the other side and raised her hips even more.... Streching her already wet pussy even more.

"............"
".................." as the sound of skins clashing took over the room we continued to fuck until I told her that I was close to an orgasm.

"Hey, I'm close. I already feel like melting inside you".

"Not like this.... Not so soon!"

Immediately separating, she turned towards me and grabbed me by my cock. Moving her hands up and down around my penis, she said

"You know, I have never done this for anyone but you are different!." suckling the cock, she grabbed my balls and stretched them as her lips curled around my dick.

"oh, gosh... I can't control it any longer!" holding her head, I pushed my cock deep inside her mouth as she started to deep-throughted me. She was trying her best to not make me cum but it was over the top for me already.

"I'm about to cum Babe" she pushed my hands away and removed her head immediately as arched her body back and bought her feet together. Then placing my Cock right above the feet, she rubbed my thing vigorously as I shot a huge load on her sexy, tanned and dazzling feet.