A "Quick" Mission

Beginne am Anfang

Kids: We love to do our homework, and we love our teacher too.

Mrs: Mayberry: Then, when I throw out these fun questions, you should know just what to do.

Kids: Okay.

Mrs. Mayberry: 2 + 6 Is?

Kids: 8!

Mrs. Mayberry: And what is good behaviour?

Kids: Great!

Mrs. Mayberry: And now it's the part of the class when we say the time of the day.

Kid 1: It's 9 in the morning!

Kid 2: On January 8th,

Kid 3: The sun is shining.

Kid 4: And it's your husband's birthday.

Kids: La la la la la la la la la la la la la la.

Mrs. Mayberry: Oh my stars, stop singing, children; hush up now. I forgot that it was my husband's birthday. I didn't get him anything special.

Kid 2: Maybe if we call him, we can do a happy birthday surprise!

So with that being said, the class walked to the computer and called Mrs. Mayberry's husband, only for them to be having sex. Panties and underwear were all over the place, and the sound of the morning could be heard through the computer, followed by people saying, "Not they're and other stuff. Mrs. Mayberry stood up and started to walk towards the door.

Kid 2: Mrs. Mayberry waits; remember what you taught us; think before you act.

She grabbed the child's neck and chucked her right through the ceiling of the building, which most likely killed her. She got in her car and drove off. She got home and walked into the bedroom with an angry look on her face.

Gerald: Oh sh*t, sweetie, What are you doing here?

Mrs. Mayberry: "Shut up, Gerard.

The sound of a chainsaw could be heard, followed by the sound of someone screaming.

Mrs. Mayberry: You scream like a bitch.

More chainsaw sounds could be heard, followed by the sounds of screaming, and finally, a gunshot could be heard.

Gerald: Oh god, what have you done? She had a family.

Mrs. Mayberry: We could have had a family.

Another gunshot could be heard. She walked up to the computer screen, realised what she'd done in front of the children, and then shot herself.

Blitzø's pov

I'm sitting here listening to this bitch talk about what happened, and to be honest, at this point hearing stuff like that, I can't say I'm surprised she went to hell; killing yourself is frowned upon by God himself.

Mrs. Mayberry: So after one little massacre, I'm stuck here for all eternity, and that's why I'm here: for revenge.

Blitzø: Well, I mean, was she hotter?

Mrs. Mayberry: Excuse me.

Blitzø: I mean, I kind of had a hard time understanding the unprompted melodrama you just spat in my tits.

She growled in response to this.

Blitzø: Anyway, I don't think you understand how we're operating down here. You see, we seek revenge on the living, and it sounds like the core cast of your sitcom of the dead, frankly, are all properly down here in here with you, boop.