"What you two doing here?"

"What?were here for club, obviously."yui said.

"Yui-san! Yahallo!".

"Komachi-chan! Yahallo!"

"Is that greeting a fed or something" hanchiman thought.

"Using my love for my sister to lure me out?did you knew this" Hanchiman turned at y/n glaring with his dead eye.

"Whoa!I swear that I was in blind of this...well even if I did..you me that well I'd never tell you any way" y/n said with a grin annoying hanchiman even further.

"Busterd!You could have told me!!".

"if I'm going down I'm talking you with me".

"!Stop smiling!"...hanchiman screamed pulling y/n back and forth by his collar..

"Are they always like that" yuigahama asked slightly worried.

"Yep".

Soon totsuke join the crew after that everyone maid their way to the destination in hiratsuka's van.

The traval took few hour to reach Chiba.

Hanchiman gazed the surrounding getting a strong sense of Deja Vu.

"Oh I remember..I went to Chiba for science camp back in middle school" hanchiman said reflecting his past days.

"Here you go" y/n handed his bag.

"Oh!Thanks" hanchiman replied taking the bag.

Suddenly a white van pull over,then  without any known invitation hayame and his crew exit from the  vehicle.

"hayame!? "Hanchiman Spilled his name out in confusion.

"hey there, hikitani-kun..L/n -kun." Hayame greeted in a friendly way.

"what are you guys doing here?"

"Looks like your all here. You guys will be doing some community service for a few days."Hiratsuka Sensei joints in.

"community service?." Hanchiman questioned making Sensei to further reveal to him.

"as part of the service clubs summer camp. You'll be working as counselors for a kids summer camp. "

Everyone went to where the elementary students and teacher are and begin introduced themselves.

Staff:Now, say hello to the nice boys and girls who'll be helping us out!.

Teacher or the guide whoever it is handed hayame the Megaphone.

Students:HELLO!!

Hayame:If you ever need anything. Just tell us. Let's make as many fun memories as we can during summer camp! Its gonna be a blast!.

All the kinds cheered in Joy as hayame finished..

"excuse me, but why are they here too?." Yukino spoke up a gloomy look on her face.

"I said it'd look good on their records to bait people into volunteering. It's a good opportunity for you guys. You should learn how to live with people from other cliques."

"For what--to be friends with them-" y/n spoke while folding his arms.

"yeah, not happening. We'll never be friends with people like them."

"No, you don't need to make friends with them.I said to learn how to live with them. Learn to deal with them smoothly Without fighting or ignoring them. That's what it means to adjust to society.."