(7)

Summer vacation just started few days ago.nothing special happened with y/n in those days.anyway, the sun just raised up indicating it's morning but with no school to go..y/n continued sleeping on his comfy bed.

Y/n:zzzz..

That is until someone rang his doorbell...he tried to ignore it first but the continues door bell sound forced him to finally get up.

Y/n:....who the hell is here at this time!!.

annoyed he walk straight towards the front door. Grabbing the door handle and slowly opening to reveal a familiar face.

"Took you long enough". For some reason hiratsuka Sensei was standing on his door step.

"....Sensei mind if I ask what are you doing here" y/n asked.

"You weren't weren't you picking your phone "she asked with the usual deadly aura around her.. causing y/n flich slightly.

"You did! My phone must be silent or low on battery" y/n nervously spoke in reality he purposely ignored all of it.

"It's that so....."hiratsuka narrowed her eyes.

"Yea-h it's true..you know I never ignore your massages".

"In that case Pack your stuff were going for a trip." She said taking her s shades off..

"Bu-t"

"I'm not Taking no for answers."

Y/n blinked few time tilting his head in confusion. one thing he was sure there no point going against her words.

After filling y/n with the idea what's going and where are they heading to,they both is seen waiting for others members to arrive at the destined location.

"So.... how's life been" y/n oddly asked breaking the long silence.

"Huh? Normal I guess"she said rather startled by the question."where did that come from?"

"Just trying to make a conversation"y/n shrugged.

"And here I thought you liked to be alone"

"I do,it's peaceful...but even I no sometimes alone is not enough"

"It kinda hard to believe that hachiman and you are still friends"

"I get that a lot" He chuckled for a moment.

gazing the blue sky filled with pure white different shaped clouds y/n silently enjoyed the beautiful view..taking his phone he clicked the picture in it for him it was one of his hobbies to do so.

"Good morning y/n-san!"

Hearing a familer y/n turn around to none other than komachi.

"you to hiratsuka Sensei".the young hachiman respectfully bowed her head.

"what are you guys doing here?" Arriving from behind her brother hikigiya asked seemingly confused seeing both of them.

"I didn't know your coming too y/n- san" komachi said ignoring her brother.

"Me to komachi...me to"

"Now that your here, care to explain why you never answered your phone,well fine by me atleast your alive" hiratsuka said, hanchiman droped his bags on the ground.. depressed about the situation.

"I had to jump few fences to reach your sister here,but now atleast I can relax."

"So what you want , I'm going to Chiba--"

Hiratsuka cut him off "Chiba yeah...so you haven't read your text yet?"

"Huh?!"

"Hikky! Your late" from other said they see yui and yukinon walking towards them.