What she's hiding ?

Hello frnds....... 🙋‍♀

Here's your bonus.

At midnight ks returned home. She entered in room nd saw that her cute wife was sleeping.

She came toward her. She placed her hand on hm's head nd caressing her hairs. There were sticky marks of tears in her cheeks.

She covers her with duvet nd placed a soothing kiss on her forehead.

Then se took a blanket nd a pillow and went to sleep on the couch.

Next morning hm wakes up first.
She sees herself in the duvet. Then her gaze fall on the couch where ks was sleeping like a cute bunny while slightly opened mouth.

A cute smile appeared on hm's face but soon it vanished when reality hit her that this was the same person who makes her life hell.

Hm in mind- sab kuch kitna achha chal rha tha sab kitne khush the. Par aapne sab barbaad kar diya Ks and tears starts coming from her eyes.
Then she looked at her palm where As's name was written.

Hm- hum apni puri zindagi aapke saath bitana chahte the par..........shayad humari kismat mein aap the he nhi.
She wiped her tears  and goes to the washroom to freshen up.

After sometime ks also wakes up. Her gaze fall on bed which was empty. She got panicked.

Ks- Ms! Ms......ms she immediately got up. She searched her hear nd there.

Ks- Ms kahan hai aap Ms!
She goes downstairs to searching her.

Ks- Maddammm sirrr khana hai aap

Phir wo wapis room mein jaati hai phone laine ke liye. When she entered in room she saw hm was coming from the washroom.

She sighs of relief.

Ks- Ms agar aap washroom mein thi to bol sakti thi na ki aap andar hai pta hai hum kitna dar gye the ki kahi aapko........

Hm looked at her.

Ks- hum....hunara mtlb ki hume laga ki aap apne aashiq ke saath bhaag gyi.

Hm- Hum aapke jaise gire hue nhi hai jo ye sab harkate karenge or rhi baat aapke chillane ki to hume nhi sunayi diya.

Ks- hum fresh hokar aate hai and she goes to the washroom.
After sometime ks comes.

Hm sits in front of mirror. She took the box of vermilion she was about to apply it.....

Ks- iska koi jarurat nhi hai.

Hm looks at her.

Ks- dekhiye ms aapko humne kal he clear kar diya tha aapse shaadi humne kyun kiya hai or isliye ye sab karne ka koi matlab he nhi banta. Or wo jo gale mein humare naam ka manglasutra hai wo bhi utariye.
Hum nhi chahte bahar kisi ko bhi ye pta chale ki humari shaadi hui hai aapke saath.

Hm-

Ks- laiye hum he utaar dete hain.
And she takes a step toward hm.

Hm- ks kuch to sharm kijiye. Aapko pta bhi hai manglasutra or sindoor ki ehmiyat kya hoti hai.

Ks- hume usse koi farak nhi padta. Haan tab jarur padta jab aap hume accept kar leti.

Hm- kabhi nhi aapko accept karne se achha hum marna pasand karenge or aapko ye mangalasutra chahiye na to lijiye
She takes it off and keeps it on table and immediately left the room.

Ks picks it up and kissed on it. And takes it in her pocket.

Then she came downstairs and asks to malayika

Kaisa hai ye bandhan SHAADI YA SAZAA(completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें