You ignore them 🖤

Start from the beginning

"Did you assume I'd come to you early but then got mad when I didn't? Or is this your way of finally telling me that you're sick of me and want to end things between us? I must say, you humored me longer than I expected you to." He said. Despite the many emotions his tone was currently carrying the one you picked up on the most was sadness. An uncharacteristic display that you didn't see often.

As his grip loosened and he began to pull away you reacted quickly.

"Oh you big dummy!" You screamed before yanking down his bandages and kissing him. He was surprised and caught if guard so he ended up fumbling back and with the added weight from you leaning against him, the two of you inevitably tumbled to the floor.

"I'm not tired of you, Obi! Not even close! I love you with all my heart!" You said after pulling away only to lean back down and pepper his face in kisses.

"Agh..! Stop that!" He says before trying to push you away, groaning in irritation when you continue your assault.

"It was a prank, silly!" You confessed, "If I knew you'd overreact like this I would've never did it in the first place!"

After saying that you decide to continue your previous attack and cover his face in wet kisses. Obanai takes it like a champ, not forgetting to take note of the relief that washes over him.

Oh and by the way, he will be making your life a living hell tomorrow. Y'know, just to make sure you aren't tempted to pull something like this again.

Mitsuri Kanroji

It was the afternoon and the prank was going by pretty smoothly. With some skillful evading, you've been able to completely ignore Mitsuri and besides the occasional whines, she looked like she was holding up just fine! ..Or so you thought..

As you entered your estate, the familiar sobs that you only hear on occasions bounces off the walls. You walk to your bedroom to see a sight that makes you want to cry yourself.

Mitsuri, with her hair disheveled from what you could only think was from stress, is crying heavily on the floor besides your bed. She had her head facing downwards and there was a picture of the two of you next to her.

..Did you cause this?

"Oh my gosh! Mitsu, are you okay?" You asked running over to her.

"..Y..n..?" She muttered. As soon as her eyes locked with yours her sobs become more apparent and she immediately engulfs you.

"Buttercup..! You.. finally talked to me! I'm sorry if I made you mad..! I didn't mean to!"

"I'll do..anything..! Just please continue talking to me again..!" You felt like punching yourself in the face. What in your right mind made you think this was a good idea?

"It's not your fault, baby! I was trying to prank you! I didn't mean to make you so upset!" You say hastily, running your hand up and down her back as best you can in your current position.

At your confession, Mitsuri pulls back, her face glistening due to the thick tears that streamed down her face.

"So.. So I didn't mess up our relationship?"

With nothing but guilt shining in your eyes, you give a kiss to your girlfriend's cheek before burying her face in your shoulder. You gently run your fingers through her already messy hair, taking a mental note to help her with it later.

"Not at all, Mitsuri. Not at all.."

Shinobu Kocho

You huff as you watch your girlfriend pour a few drops of some purple liquid onto a stage clip before placing it on the stage of the microscope.