Anna Jay: Marine's Heart!

Start from the beginning

 Y/n has his best friend standing beside him, other then Anna of course but F/n *Friend's Name*, has been his friend since they were kids in Elementary school, F/n isn't joining the Marine's though, F/n is honestly fearful of it

... Y/n has his best friend standing beside him, other then Anna of course but F/n *Friend's Name*, has been his friend since they were kids in Elementary school, F/n isn't joining the Marine's though, F/n is honestly fearful of it.

F/n: Incredible...

Y/n looked to his friend while the priest stood behind him waiting and all their family and friends sat around making small talk for now, well, Anna's family, Y/n did invite his parents but they still haven't arrived so screw them.

F/n: ... You're brave enough to get shot at in a unknown country but sweating bullets during your wedding.

Y/n smiled, he's not sweating but he is nervous, F/n wasn't against Y/n's career choice he just wants him to be careful, neither of them have brothers but they are, F/n has 2 sisters but no brother, Y/n is his brother.

Y/n: Nah, mate. I'm ready.

Y/n smiled and took a deep breath, he is of course nervous but it's okay, nerves are good, it means you want this to go perfectly, Y/n looked around and to Anna's little brother Zeke, Zeke looks up to Y/n and actually said about joining the Marines like him, Y/n shot him a thumbs up and he was pretty excited, everyone loves weddings.

Then the music started, now Y/n did let a little sweat drop fall as the bridesmaids and groomsman did their thing, then he saw Anna and he couldn't help the smile on his face, Anna was clearly happy under that vale both really excited for this...

=========================

The wedding went perfectly, what else could you really expect, so now everyone is in the after party of the wedding, some say it's the best part and it can be for the guests, music, dancing, food and drinks, what isn't fun about all those things but while sitting in the decorated venue...

... Anna is sitting with Y/n both over the moon their finally married, he originally proposed to her when they were 16 but couldn't get her a ring till he was 17, his parents money didn't come to him till his 18th birthday.

Anna: ... I can't believe they didn't even show up here.

Anna was talking about Y/n's parents, Y/n didn't care as he held her left hand in his right and was using his thumb to rub the back of her hand.