She turned to look at him, her face was flushed and he just smirked at her, taking himself to bathroom as she tried to regulate her breathing whilst wondering what the fuck he was playing at because surely he didn't think he had made her come already, she definitely hadn't and her clit was buzzing for him. She covered her face with her hands as she lay on her back, feeling how wet he had her and she wondered if he just really needed a bathroom break or if he was going to come back and finish her off because if not, he had just cruelly edged her and thought it was pretty funny. She really didn't see the funny side of it.

The sound if the toilet flushing and then running water told her he would be back soon and she lay on her side to face Agnes again, seeing Steve coming out of the bathroom and she could see the outline of his dick, having been adjusted in his boxers. He didn't get back into bed, instead, he just started getting dressed and Agnes woke up, stretching as she rolled over and almost headbutted Kay.

"Sorry," she giggled. "Morning, Hoots."

"Morning." Kay smiled and then rolled onto her back, exhaling as she tried to cool down. She glanced at Steve who had quickly changed his boxers and was in the middle of pulling his pants on.

Agnes cleared her throat. "Steve?"

"Yeah?" He turned to face her and looked at her as if nothing had happened and she suddenly felt very silly about what had happened. Very silly.

"What's the plan for today? Civil clothes to walk to the town or are we in--"

"Dress in civil, I don't think we should raise any suspicions if Max has eyes and ears around this place." He picked up a navy blue vest and shoved it on, looking away from Kay as he started packing up his bag. She just nodded, pursing her lips for a moment before she got out of bed, grabbing her clothes and then headed into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her and waking Jake up.

"Morning, JJ." Agnes smiled at him, laughing as he just rolled on top of her and snuggled, pretending to go back to sleep. "You're crushing me!"

"As a matter of fact, I do have a pant-bustin' crush on you." He gave her a kiss on the cheek before he moved off of her, climbing out of bed to get dressed.

"You're too cute, JJ." Agnes laughed and followed his lead, climbing out of bed and getting dressed. She grabbed her clothes and waited for Kay to finish getting dressed, raising an eyebrow at her as she emerged with her hair in a bun, gone were her wavy locks. "You alright?"

"Fine." Kay nodded. "Just tired and ready to get on with the mission." She headed over to her bag and packed everything away, grabbing some sunblock and putting it on before she considered herself ready to leave. She strapped her bag on her back, securing the straps under her boobs and then shoved on her aviators. "I'll just see you guys downstairs, don't take too long." She left the room and slammed the door, making Steve wince.

Jake looked at Steve with a grin, peering his head to make sure the bathroom door was still closed and he kept his voice low, barely a whisper. "She jerked me off last night," he bit his lip and raised eyebrows. "I came all over her thighs and--" he heard the lock on the bathroom and he swiped his hand across his throat to signal the conversation was over.

"Where's Kay?"

"She headed out, said she'd meet us downstairs." Steve grunted as he lifted his pack on. "I'll head on down and keep her company."

"I just need to shove these in my bag and then I'm good to go." Agnes held up her things before she chucked them into her bag as Jake pulled his pack on and Steve just nodded, going to the door and holding it open and waiting for them both to vacate the room, they left it as they found it and headed down to the main reception where Kay was sat waiting for them.