"Thanks." She muttered, taking her food and eyeing it. It was pancakes and some eggs. She sighed, quietly munching on her breakfast as she observed the bonten men. "So what happens now?" She absentmindedly asked.

Kokonoi shrugged his shoulders, glancing at her, "nothing, everything remains the same and you're by our side so..." he trailed off.

The tv that Mochi put on soon displayed the news and the news-reporter said something that caught their attention, "just in today, there's a missing person's case for young woman (y/n) (l/n), age twenty five. According to surveillance footage last night, she was seen closing up the Sweets Cafe in downtown Tokyo. Co-workers have reported that she was soon missing when she didn't show up to work today nor answered their calls. Police have checked her apartment and found a broken door, assuming she has been kidnapped. Her parents have been informed immediately. If anyone happens to find out any information regarding Ms. (L/n), please call...."

The bonten men were quiet as they watched the news that showed a picture of the (h/c)-haired beauty.

(Y/n) was worried for the mental stability of her parents. She hopes they're okay, "my parents..." she muttered softly in defeat. She was looking forward to the upcoming trip to see them but it seems now impossible. She was so lost in her thoughts she wasn't aware of the bonten men gazing at her.

.............

(Y/n) was left alone in the penthouse as Mikey and the others left for their work. Their offices were located below where she was. They made sure to keep her phone until she was trustworthy enough to have it back. She clicked her tongue in frustration at being closed off from the world and her family and friends.

Bored out of her mind, she went into the kitchen to try and make something. She looked into the large fridge expecting to see an empty fridge, except it was full to the brim with fruits, vegetables and other stuff.

The (h/c)-haired beauty wondered if they ever use this stuff, she hardly doubted it considering she was holding an expired jar of milk in her hands. She heaved a sigh. As much as she didn't want to, her heart didn't allow her to let the guys starve. She wasn't that heartless!

Taking out some ingredients she decided to make them their individual bento box. She wasn't an expert in making Japanese food so she opted to cook her own food such as pasta with chicken and steamed vegetables with some fruit to the side.

Putting her food to the side and covering it with a plastic dish, (y/n) grabbed the bento boxes and left through the door to enter the elevator. Looking at the different floors, she decided to press the second top floor and patiently waited, her eyes noticed a camera in the corner and just sighed.

Once she exited the elevator, she came face-to-face with mikey, the short haired male looked like he was in a state of panic and anger before he met eyes with her, calming down (he thought she was escaping from the surveillance cameras he was watching). He was about to say something when he spotted the bento boxes in her hands, causing his lips to part.

Following his gaze, (y/n) huffed, averting her eyes to the side, "it's not what you think it is. I just didn't think you guys know how to cook and is probably hungry so I decided to make something." She frowned.

Mikey stared at her in slight surprise, although he didn't say anything, keeping his cold demeanor as he remained stoic. He cocked his head to the side and without another word, he grabbed her free hand and dragged her out the elevator.

When she reached an office door, she figured it was Mikey's office. She placed the bento box on his desk, glancing for you, "enjoy." She muttered, trying to leave. Unfortunately for her, bonten's boss wasn't making easy for her.

Mikey grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back so she landed on his lap, he took the other bento boxes and put them to the side, the other executives can wait, he wants to keep her to himself. "Stay." He demanded her.

(Y/n) protested, trying to uplift herself from his lap, "Mikey—" she paused when she felt his grip tightened on her waist in a warning matter. She clenched her jaw, remaining stiff as he buried his face in her neck, sniffing her coconut scent. She wanted to push his head away but figured that would probably lead to a death sentence, the only thing she can do is sort-of comply?...for now.

Mikey snuggled into her, his lips touching the back of her neck as he peppered the skin with kisses, his obsidian hues flashing with obsession as he let his hands roam her body, trailing from her waist to her arms and caressing her neck. His fingers brushed the top of her chest and he felt her weight disappear from him, causing him to glare dangerously, a dark aura enveloping him.

(Y/n) abruptly pulled herself away from the short male, uncaring how he glared at her. She returned it with her own, "don't touch me." She spit out, frowning, and before he can say anything, she grabbed the bento boxes and scurried out the room, slamming the door behind her.

Mikey chuckled deeply, cracking his fingers as he began to eat the bento box his angel made for him. She can't avoid him and the others for long. He was already wanting to get intimate with her and he was sure the other Bonten executives felt the same.

Once (y/n) left mikey's office, she spotted a few other doors and figured the others were in there offices. She reluctantly walked to the next one, knocking on the door hesitantly.

"WHAT!?" A loud booming voice shouted, causing her to cringe. Sanzu.

"...uhm...sanzu, it's me." (Y/n) uttered out. Silence was heard and then rapid footsteps approaching the door before it was yanked open, revealing the pinkette staring down at her in surprise before a grin curled onto his lips.

"Doll!" Sanzu purred, leaning against the sill of his door, arms crossed, "what brings you here?" His blue eyes landed on the bento box and he straightened up, "is that for me?" Before the (h/c)-haired beauty can say something he snatched a box, giving her lips a surprise kiss, his tongue shoving into her mouth to roam her sweet cavern before pulling away quickly, "thanks, babe!" He muttered between kisses before he felt a shove on his chest.

(Y/n) ignored the warm heat on her cheeks. These guys had no respect for boundaries! "Whatever." She speedily walked away, shooting him a glare as she wiped her lips, not seeing the frown on the pinkette's lips as he watched her do so.

Her next stop was the Haitani's. Fortunately for her, the two brothers were in Ran's office. Both men were surprised to see her standing by the door, "doll?" The older one muttered.

Rindou gazed at the bento boxes, feeling his heart flutter he guessed what they were, "are those...?"

(Y/n) sighed, placing two bento boxes on the desk and muttering, "lunch." Her body was exhausted just from seeing all of them.

Ran and Rindou exchanged glances, taking a box each as they peeked inside to see the contents. The older haitani stood up and approached her, causing her to be wary, especially after her last two encounters. "Thanks, baby." He leaned his face close to hers, head tilted to the side as he aimed for a kiss, but frowned when she avoided it.

"Yeah." (Y/n) muttered, walking away to deliver the remaining ones. She was still bitter about being kidnapped and didn't like how they automatically thought she belonged to them and could touch her without her consent. She purely believes in courtship first and these guys just take what they want without considering the other person's feelings or consequences. Bonten was selfish. She doesn't think she'll ever get used to them.

(Y/n) entered another room and spotted Kakucho conversing with kokonoi, the two men turning their head upon seeing her, "darling?" The money-maker muttered with furrowed brows.

"Lunch." She placed two bento boxes on the table and before they can say anything she gave them the last two, "please give those to Takeomi and mochi." She left the room in a hurry to go back up to the penthouse, exhaling in annoyance.

"I wanna leave..." (y/n) muttered under her breath, bowing her head.

A/n: enjoy!!!!