𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥 (3)

Start from the beginning

-time skip-At Palace

-time skip-
At Palace

~you & your family reach Royal Palace with the car sent by grandma

~you & your family reach Royal Palace with the car sent by grandma. A bodyguard opened the door of car for you three & you three came out while maids & bodyguards bowed at you all, you also bowed at them before heading inside with a maid who was instructing way to inside~

•Living room•

Y/N: Wow it's so beautiful

~you said to yourself while admiring the Palace's living room with sparkling eyes~

Grandma: You're finally here

~she said with a smile while coming downstair. You three bowed at her while she stood infront of you~

Grandma: Let's go to dining room, everyone is there *smile*

~your parents nodded & followed grandma to dining room where everyone was sitting~

•dining room•

~as soon as you entered inside you all bowed at the people who was sitting on chairs

~as soon as you entered inside you all bowed at the people who was sitting on chairs. The king smiled & told you all to sit which you did~

Grandma: You already know King & Queen so let me introduce you to othes..... She's Princess Ara-
Ara: Hi unnie *cutely*
Y/N: Hello *smile*
Grandma: You both already know each other, that's good *smile* She's Princess Jeon Areum (Jungkook's older sister) she came back from Canada today, He's our advisor Mr. Kim, his sons who are also Prince's best friends Kim Namjoon & Kim Taehyung
Tae: Hey Y/N *smile*
Y/N: Hello Mr. Taehyung *smile*
Grandma: & lastly he's Prince Jeon

~She said pointing at the guy who was already staring at you without any expression~

Y/N (in mind): Lia was right, Prince Jeon is really handsome...... look at those big doe eyes, perfect nose, perfect lips with a mole under it...... Oh god, he's so perfect

~you were in your dreamland while admiring him but got back to reality when he cleared his throat, you looked down in embarrassment~

-time skip-
After dinner

•living room•

~everyone was sitting on couch while you were sitting between your parents with Ara on your lap as she wanted to sit with you~

King: Mr. Kang did you though about the proposal?
Y/D: Yes King Jeon, we thought *politely*
King: So what's your answer? *smile*
Y/D: How can we say no when Queen Jeon & Grandma themselves came to us with this marriage proposal
Grandma: So it's a yes? *Y/D nodded*
Y/D: B-but I've something to ask.... to Prince Jeon, I know there's no match of our status but as a father I really want to ask *nervous*
Jungkook: Mr. Kang please don't hesitate to ask anything *smile*
Y/D: Thanks Prince Jeon for your kindness... actually I want to ask about your past, I-I mean umm-

~your dad was hesitate to ask but Jungkook understood what he wants to know. He smiled a little before saying~

Jungkook: Don't worry Mr. Kang, I have never been in any kind of relationship with girls before.... Y/N will be the first & last girl of my life *smile*
Y/D: That's nice to hear *smile*
Y/N (in mind): Wah! Till sometimes ago he was staring more like glaring at me with his cold eyes & now talking to my dad sweetly with smile *secretly rolled eyes* I think he isn't happy with this marriage.... should I talk to him alone? Yes I should, but how can I ask this? AISH!
Grandma: So the marriage is fixed.... now let's fixed the date
Areum: How about next month? *little excited*
Y/M: Umm... sorry but it's it too early?
Grandma: I don't think it's early but if you want we can change it
Y/M: No no, we're okay with everything you say *politely*
Grandma: I'm so happy because after 2 years of marriage Jungkook & Y/N will be the King & Queen on Korea *smile*
King: I hope they'll be best King & Queen *smile*
Areum: Wait dad, you said I'll become next Queen

King: Of course you'll become Queen of the kingdom where you'll get married
Areum: What? *rising an eyebrow*
King: We'll talk about this later

~Grandma, King & your parents again started to talk about marriage while others were sitting silently but there was Areum who was gritting his teeth in anger while glaring at Jungkook~

Areum (in mind): So now my younger brother will be the next King *scoffed*

TO BE CONTINUED

-12th January 2023-