Spooky Month, Baby!

A/N: Heya! Kira here! Sorry for the delayed upload ya'll. As a token of apology, please accept this extra long chapter <3

Chapter 8

As harry and the others catch their breath, Anya was surprisingly still sound asleep which confused the hell out of Damian as they were just running for their lives a few seconds ago.

"How heavy of a sleeper is this girl?" Damian asks to nobody in particular.

Another moment of silence passed before Ron finally says.

"What exactly was that thing?" Ron asks.

"Some kind of.. Dog?" Harry replies.

"Did you see what it was standing on?" Hermione asks.

"A trapdoor?" Damian answers.

"Yes! Whatever that thing is, it's hiding or guarding something" Hermione says.

"How about we talk about this tomorrow? Anya is getting heavier each second." Damian says.

Everyone agrees and Damian helps Hermione carry Anya to the girls' dormatories while Harry and Ron returns to their room.

"That thing was huge!" Ron exclaims while getting changed into his pajamas.

"You could say that again." Harry replies.

The next morning, Malfoy couldn't believe his eyes when he saw Harry and Anya conversing with Ron and Damian at the Great Hall. Harry and Anya tell Ron and Damian about the package Hagrid took from Gringotts and that he could possibly have moved it here.

"What do you reckon is in it?" Ron asks.

"Something very dangerous" Anya says, recalling Hagrid's thoughts.

"How'd you think we can learn more about it then?" Harry asks.

"I know just the person" Anya says, dragging Damian towards the Ravenclaw table.

Anya spots one Becky Blackwell with her face practically eaten by the book she was reading.

"Becky!" Anya says.

"Anya!" Becky replies. "You wanted to see me the other day?"

"Yeah, do you know where the library is?" Anya asks.

"Nope!" Becky says, the sarcasm in her tone practically visible.

"Wha?"

"That was pure sarcasm, Forger!" Becky says, grabbing Anya's and Damian's hand.

"Why do you still call me Forger?" Anya asks.

"It's because I met you as Anya Forger, not Anya Talton." Becky says with a smile. "No matter how much you change, in my eyes, you're still that pink haired girl that's always fun to be with"

Anya was greatful because she met somebody like Becky.

While our trio from Ostania make their way to the library, the post arrives. Everyone couldn't help but stare at two long packages, carried by 6 screech owls each. Harry marveled at the sight and was even more surprised when one of the packages was dropped infront of him, followed by a letter. One was also dropped infront of Anya's seat which was currently empty.

DO NOT OPEN THE PARCEL AT THE TABLE

It contains your new Nimbus Two-Thousand but I don't want everybody knowing you've got a broomstick or else they'll all want one. Wood will be meeting you and Talton at 7 o' clock at the Quidditch pitch for you and Talton's first training session.