Amiru felt the feeling of uneasiness became much stronger.

"Pinky promise?"

'Pinky promise!!!'

"My name is God of Despair"

'Sounds cooler tho than your borrowed name.'

"It is."

'Anyway since I am here, I supposed what you wish for is my help, that is something we can negotiate.'

The lady sat on the floor to show a more casual feeling.

'So lets have a chat now shall we?'

______________________________________________________

Elsewhere....

'Cale!! What happen to Miru!!!'

'I don't know!!!!'

The two redheads in a panic shake the young lady body in an attempt to stir her awake.

The lady in fact has her eyeballs to the back of her head, her eye socket fill with concerning whiteness.

'Miru, WAKE UP!!'

'WAKE UP YOU LITTLE SHIT'

'WAKE UPP MY FRIEND'

'We gotta find Eruhaben!!'

'OKAY BARROW CARRY HER! I track goldie-gramps!'

'Aye aye!! I hope she is alright...'

'She will be, come one we gotta be quick!'

____________________________________

'The Birth Of A Hero? Such a weird name, do all worlds have code name like that?'

"Yes, every "world" is sometimes refer as a "Story", your world name is 'The Birth Of A Hero'"

'Who chose that name?'

"Its a description."

'SOOOO Is there like a hero being born out somewhere? Grow up became strong and fight evil left and right!..Hah! I bet Barrow could be THe HeRo WHo SaVEs tHe WORLDDDDD'

"Ha ha ha, thats funny."

'That is the most fake-ass laugh I ever heard'

"..."

'Anyway, I am not candidate aren't I? I cant carry your power..Sad.'

"Hmmm, tell me more about this Barrow.."

'Don't chose him.'

"Why would you think I would chose him?"

'Cause, I figured you would, since the "story" is a concept you mention to me, I find it important now.

'I do not know what the name applies but if other worlds has names like that and categorized as "stories", I doubt that something interesting may not happen.'

"Why Barrow?"

'He is someone important to us, so I would like as much needed information i can get so you wont harm us.'

"You don't trust me."

'i don't know your view on us human, you are not human, don't play with us humans.'

"Why you think that I want to play with humans? I just want to use you."

'I have this thought for a looong time.."Are us humans are entertainment for gods? DO they enjoy watch us pleaded and beg for mercy, do they enjoy looking down at our foolory?'