-2

Time past and the battlefield was meant to be clean up..

Cleanse out of the ground misery, and the traumatic events bestow upon the ground.

Millions liters of blood was shed, flowing deep into the earth crust.

But to clean and cleanse the ground out of its misery, a group of people have a job for it.

They are called....

The Cleaners

Not a surprising name, but to fit the requirements of being 'Cleaners', is a lot, One must have good connections and knowledge about death, to bestow the fallen with a proper burial.

Not only that, they must be selectively pick..Pick by their emotional scores and mental stability.

And their fear and trust to not leak any crucial information that the public must not known.

For instance.

The death of Cale Henitsue and The White Star..

Caw Caw!!

'Aikha, the crows are starting to return again, how many bodies are left to be inspected?'

A woman with untame greenish hair, yellow eyes and a gap tooth, wearing a black uniform and a blue mask, was cleaning up the major area of the battlefield.

'Hm, judging by the amount ,not near as much as the other wars, comparing this to the other places we clean up, this is very surprising..'

A more mature but calm voice decorated, a beautiful women with brown and white eyes..She wore the same attire as the lady with a green hair.

The women continue again

'Well, Qas, I have been wondering...'

The green haired women name Qas glance at her adopted sister.

'Whatcha, wondering about?'

Aikha, the one with black hair change the direction of her head towards a familiar looking coprses..

'Haish...So i been wondering, the commander..And .. The evil redhead dude, The way that they die.. It's almost too symbolic.'

Qas stop whatever she was doing and looks at the direction where Aikha is looking.

After a few days from the end of the war, The commander dies in the embrace of the enemy, but the corpses were told to not be deal with until everything has been clear up..

But for bodies that age more than 3 days, the bodies dindt smell at all, infact the bodies have more of a chemical to a flowery smell.

And on this dying land with no grass and water to be seen, surrounding the two readheads in a circle-like manner there were a patch of green lush grass with random shades of white flowers..

Its is very weird, the moment The Cleaners came the two redheads stick out like sore thumb, it is understandable for the redhead commander, Cale Henitsue, to die surrounding by nature as he called to be the one natures love, and was favour by the gods..

But The White Star!?

Attacking and hurting, humans and also GODS FAVOURITE!? Cale Henitsue also was rumor to be a messanger of a god.

The white star, received a death the same as the commander.They both dies in a serene and beautiful death..

But what did White Star do to deserve such death!?

Aikha than felt a tap on her shoulder.

'Dont think to much about it, its not our problem.'

Aikha nodded at Qas response and stands up.