♠️Last Boss X Reader♠️

Samura saves you during the ten of hearts game.

Warnings: angst, reader almost dying, swearing, death

A/N: Even though i have school and stuff, i will keep you guys updated and i will try to get chapters out to my new Ann x Reader story!
Make sure to check that out too. Anyways enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

I was running faster than i could even imagine. I wasn't thinking and instead of using my brain to survive, i let my body and legs take control of me and run away from the danger. I was trying to find someone i know to stay close to so that i could feel at least a little bit safe.

~Flashback to 30 minutes ago~

All the people from the beach were in the lobby. A game has started. 'Witch hunt' to be exact. One of all the people at the beach was a witch and it had started a whole ass massacre at the beach. Militants were killing innocent people and everyone was running away from them, trying to hide from the militants. It was scary and i could hear screams and yelling everywhere.

~Back to present~

I run back to the lobby and see that Momokas body is still laying there, but the knife that was on her chest, isn't there anymore. I look at the body and can't help but feel bad for her. After a while, i leave the lobby and this time i didn't run. I just want to walk after running for almost 15 minutes straight.

"Where the hell are you?" I think to myself.

I was currently trying to find Samura, i mean last boss is what everyone calls him. I knew that the beach had a security room with cameras and i thought that i could go there to see if i can find Last boss anywhere.

I opened the door to the room and saw Chsihiya and Kuina. "Hey.." I said out of breath.

Kuina smiled at me then back to look at the screen. I walked past Chsihiya and to the screen where I could see many dead bodies laying around the hallways filled with blood.

I wasn't really sure what Kuina and Chishiya were talking about, because i was too busy trying to find Samura somewhere. Soon they both left and i didn't care that much.

"Alone once again" I thought

No ones POV:

You were staring at the security rooms screen so intensively that you didn't realize someone opening the door.

Once you heard footsteps you turned around quickly. It was one of the militants but something seemed different. He wasn't trying to attack or shoot you.

You were a little confused because of why he didn't kill you, but you were relieved by it.

He was staring at you and soon he lifted the gun at you. Not to shoot you, but for you to take it. "Please, please kill me" He said and your eyes widened. "W-what?" You asked quietly. "Fucking kill me damn it" He yelled and you flinched.

He pushed the gun in your hands and went on his knees. "Please." He said again. You were shaking, but still lifted the gun to his forehead. You felt tears well up in your eyes and you tried hard not to cry. You couldn't do it.

You shivered and put the gun down. "No" You said and threw the gun to the floor. "No. If i can survive this, so can you." You tried to encourage him.

He stared up at you. "No you don't understand. I killed all of those people. Those innocent people who didn't even deserve to die. I can't live with that kind of guilt for the rest of my life.

You saw the pain in his eyes and decided to pick up the gun once again. You put it against his forehead again and loaded it. "I'm sorry" You said. "It's what you need to do" He said and closed his eyes.