🌼Arisu x reader🌼

This is pre-borderlands so remember that.

Just a little one shot of you and Arisu playing video games together in his room.

Warnings: None! Just fluff

Reader is gender-neutral.

Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was already 1 PM when you woke up in your room. You looked at the clock on your phone. "Ahh shit i slept late." You thought and started scrolling throught the messages on your phone. You had recieved a couple texts from Arisu and he tried to call you too.

You looked at your phone and when you saw all the texts, you couldn't help but laugh.

"Do you wanna come over to my house and do something?"
"Maybe we could play games or just chill"
"I'd rather play games but you can choose if you just answer me"
"Heyyy you there?"
"Are you even awake? You should be at this hour"
"Y/NN i'm gonna be sad if you don't answer right now."

"Missed call from Ryohei💞"

"Hey i'm serious, please answer i'm worried."

"Missed call from Ryohei💞"

You sat up and finally decided to answer him.

"Sorry i didn't answer because i was sleeping and didn't know it was already this late. I'm gonna go take a shower and i'll be sure to call you when i'm on my way there. See ya!"

You sent the text and he immediately saw it. You let out a chuckle and then he replied

"I'm bored of waiting already so don't take long😔😔"

You got up from your bed and walked into the shower. Once you were done and changed into clean clothes, you led yourself to the door of your apartment and left.

You called him once you had closed the door. He answered right away.

"Hey baby!" You heard him say from the other side of the phone. "Heyy! I was just asking that is your dad home right now, because i don't want to climb through your window again like last time." You giggled on the phone. "No, no, you can use the door this time." He said kinda embarrassed You just smiled. "Okay good, see you in a while." You exhaled and hung up.

~time skip to 5 mins ahead~

You knocked on the door to his house and he immediately opened it. You smiled and he hugged you tightly. You hugged him back and kissed his cheek. "It's good to see you again!" He said and grabbed your hand and pulled you inside.

You giggled at his actions and he let go of your hand and you took your shoes and coat off. Arisu took them. "Just in case" He said and turned around, on his way to his room. You followed and when you got there you saw that he hasn't cleaned like he promised. He looked at you after he sat on his gaming chair and then looked confused. "What is it" He asked when you looked at him with a playfully serious face.

"You didn't clean your room like you promised." "No, i did. I just did it yesterday, you were too slow and missed it" He said and smiled. "Okay, fine. And it's not like i care anyway. I get to be with you and it's the most important thing." You told him and smiled a big smile at him after. He got flustered by this and looked away. You grabbed his chin and kissed him passionately and he kissed you back.

"You can play video games if you want to." You said and sat down on his bed. "But do you want to?" He asked. "I mean, i don't want to, but i want to watch you play." You told him and he looked at you. "Are you sure? I don't want you to get bored" "I won't, don't worry." You replied and he smiled and started his war game. You watched as he shot people on the game. Soon you heard the door open and you looked at the person that walked in the room. Ryohei didn't look since he was so focused on his game. It was his brother, Hajime.

"Hello!" You said and turned your gaze back to the screen. "Ryohei, why are they here? Dad said that-" "Well i don't care what dad said." Ryohei said and after died in the game. "Shit" He said. "You should do something with your life and not just be home playing games" Hajime told Ryohei. He pointed at you. "Do you have a partner?" Ryohei said looking at Hajime. "Well i.. No. But at least-" He tried to say something but you let out a laugh and interrupted him. "Well he did something you couldn't" You said and smiled.

Ryohei got up from the chair, sat next to you on the bed and trapped you in his arms. "Now, go away" Ryohei said. Hajime sighed and left closing the door behind him. "He's so annoying." Ryohei complained "It's normal to think that of your own siblings." you looked at him
"I have a brother and i think that he's annoying from time to time. And you're scared of him." You said and giggled. "NO! i'm not scared of him, he just looks scary. But i'm not scared." said Ryohei with a playful look on his face.

"I'm still tired." You suddenly said. "Didn't you just wake up." "Yeah but i need a nap." Ryohei sighed. "You can sleep here, safe in my arms." He told you and you took a comfortable position and closed your eyes.

There was a silence between you two before you suddenly said "Ryohei?" "Hmm?" He hummed "Can i tell you something?" "Anything you want." You looked at him and took a deep breath."I know that i have said this so many times, but i just want to tell you how much i love you. I love you so much that everytime i see you or i'm with you, i get butterflies in my stomach and i can't stop smiling around you. It's impossible to not do that. I love you and i don't want to let you go ever. Even if we would argue sometimes, i will still alway love you and your personality. You are my favorite person, and will always be." You explained to him. You looked at his expression and he had wide eyes and he was staring at the ceiling.

You laughed a little and went up to his face and kissed him to bring him back to earth. His gaze turned to you and he stared into your eyes. "I feel the exact same towards you Y/N. Words cannot even explain how much i love you." You expected him to just answer "I love you too" But you loved his answer, and him. You laid your head on his chest and closed your eyes once again.

You knew that one day you would marry this boy. It just had to wait.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just reminding yall that Arisu and Usagi were a perfect match for each other🤭🤭 I just wrote this because i needed new stories on this one shot book. Also i need to write 2 other stories so be sure to read them too when i get them done😀

Words: 1213