🌼Ann X Reader🌼

Reader in this is female and lesbian :D

Some words used that some readers might not like. Also bad words.

Ann is hottt i love her.

You're at the beach in this one shot.

Ann needs to show you something important :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were sitting by the pool on some chairs. You decided that you wanted to have some of your own time and go to the party that was going non stop in the lobby of the hotel building. You observed the people surrounding you.

You saw some people really getting into it and dancing sexually against each other. You looked to your left and saw Niragi trying to find someone to get laid with. You looked at him a bit too long because he saw your eyes on his and started walking towards you.

You quickly turned your head away and sighed. "Here we go again" You thought to yourself. "Hey, i saw you staring at me and thought if you were just looking at me or you wanted to take this to my room?" He casually said and sat next to you.

"I'm fine thank you." You told him and looked at the other direction from him. "Besides you know i'm not interested" You said and looked at him. "I could make youu~" He said in a teasing tone.

"This is why i hate you." You said quietly "I'm not interested, never have been, never will be" "Yeah, yeah, whatever" He said annoyed and started to leave. "As if he had a chance" You thought.

Your gaze turned to your left and you saw a certain someone walking towards the pool area.

"Why is she here? She never has time to be here." You thought. That certain someone was Rizuna Ann. You had a major crush on her and it was obvious. She never saw it herself, but others did.

Whenever you were close to her, you were at a loss of words, your heart beat faster than usual, you could barely breath and you got so nervous that sometimes when she tried to talk to you, you just turned on your heels and speed walked to the other direction, not looking back.

You continued staring at Ann for a while and she looked like she was looking for someone.

Then, her eyes met yours and you could feel your heart skip a beat or two. You took a deep breath and-

"Shit, she's walking towards me" You said whispering to yourself. "Finally, i found you. I need to show you something." Ann said and grabbed your wrist.

Your legs got wobbly and you melted on her touch. She usually does this, but why did it affect you this much now. When she had pulled you away from the big crowd, she let go of, and then looked at you.

Her calm, resting bitch face turned confused when you looked like you were about to fall, if you didn't take support from the wall. (Hehe it rhymes)

Your face was red as hell and you turned your face away from her. (that rhymes too what) "What's wrong. You look like you just ran a marathon." (THAT RHYMES TOO OMG) She pointed out and smiled a little.

"I-i.. I'm fine.." You said breathing heavily, looking at the spot she had just grabbed you. "I'm never washing that spot" You thought.

You were in your own thoughts for a moment, processing what just happened, when suddenly you remembered that Ann was standing in front of you and you stood up, back straight, letting go of the wall.

"I'm fine, seriously" You said and she looked even more confused. "I understood the first time" She told you and let out a laugh.

She is adorable and you just want her to be your girlfriend and cuddle with her and do cute stuff together.

Soon she started walking towards her room. "You coming?" She asked and you just nodded and followed her.

You weren't sure what she had to show you, but you weren't sure if she even told you. You were so focused on her hips swaying from side to side when she walked.

You just wanted to grab them and pull her close to you by them.

You arrived at the door of her room and you were so focused on her hips that you didn't realize she stopped walking.

You bumped into her and your eyes widened. "I'm sorry, i'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that." You apologized panicing a little.

She hummed in response. "You're so adorable" She said and walked in her room.

You followed right behind her and when you got in you closed the door.

"What is it that you wanted to show me?" You asked her and when you turned around, she pressed her lips on yours. It was a quick kiss and you didn't have the time to react when she already pulled away.

She turned around. "I had to show you this new book i found." "And that was the important thing that was so urgent? Or was it that you wanted to kiss me?" You asked and smirked. "Both, i like the book and i wanted to kiss you." She responded calmly and that brought a genuine smile on your face.

"Well then. What's the book like?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This took a lot longer than i thought because i didn't know what to write. Anyway now it's done and i have a lot of story ideas that i could write. I'm also trying to write my other story so remember to check it out too

See you all again in the next part🤭🤭

Words:945