Sensing her intoxicated mind, Luke stepped forward to help her up.

But then Alora's head began spinning and her legs have out.

As she fell, Luke swept her up and carried her to the bed.

Cara watched motionless as the Jedi slipped off Alora's boots and tucked her under the blankets.

Seeing this beautiful woman at her most vulnerable state made Luke feel protective. He did his best to suppress it but he couldn't stop himself from admiring her.

Closing his eyes, the farm boy breathed steadily to keep himself from giving into his urges.

"You're Luke Skywalker."

Luke swiftly turned to the other woman, who was in awe by his presence.

"I am." He politely nodded as he brought his hands in front of him. "And you-I recognize you from the ship."

"I-I'm Cara." She stuttered in reply "Cara Dune."

"Cara." Luke repeated softly with a smile.

The older woman didn't know what to say.

This man was legendary and she witnessed exactly what he was capable of. It was all surreal.

To think with a flick of his wrist he could easily snap her neck and with that thought in mind, it terrified her.

Luke could feel the fear within her."You don't need to fear me." He stated, in a lighthearted tone. "I can assure you, I am not a threat."

Cara managed to finally swallow down the knot that'd been forming yet her feet remained glued to the floor.

"Why are you here?" Cara asked very quietly.

Luke walked forward to her as he answered "I've come to take Alora to join me-"

Her eyes widened "You're the guy!" She interrupted.

"The guy?" He questioned with a raised brow.

"The guy Alora -" she paused abruptly and glanced over to her sleeping friend. She knew not to go against their girl code so out of respect she shut up. "Nevermind"

But Luke already had an idea of what Alora had said about him and he was flattered.

"When she wakes, I hope you don't mind if I take her with me."

"As long as she's okay with it." Cara shrugged, looking back to her friend once more.

"Thank you." He bowed. "I'll be by in the mornin."

Cara nodded her head slowly as he exited the room.

She stood behind in complete silence, not even bothering to close the door, as she was busy trying to process what just happened.

~

' "Beware my darling, great danger is upon you."

"Mummy!"

There was a bright halo cascading over the motherly body and it was warm—and comforting.