Chapter 1

Demetri raised his hand and asked, "Uh...Begin what, exactly?"

"Begin a new era. Many of us used to be enemies, but rivalries don't need to last forever. The All-Valley Tournament is just a few months away, and this year, the stakes are higher than they've ever been. We know that Cobra Kai is going to use every dirty trick in the book. There's only one way we're going to be able to beat them." Daniel said.

"By kicking their asses so hard they shit themselves." Johnny said.

Johnny walked back and forth. "We've got to take things to the next level. We're going to teach you an aggression stronger than anything Cobra Kai can throw at us."

"They strike first? We'll pre-strike!" Johnny yelled.

Daniel spoke. "Okay, we're getting ahead of ourselves. We are going to respond to what they do."

Johnny spoke. "Eagles do not respond. They swoop down and take whatever they want. That's what we're going to do. Take back the Valley."

Daniel spoke. "Take it back in a measured and organized approach."

Johnny made a fist and yelled, "We bite first!"

Daniel sighed. "Okay, let's just warm up with some simple exercises."

"All right, line up!" Johnny yelled.

Sarah, Miguel, Hawk, Chris, Bert, Sam, Mitch, Nathaniel, and Demetri formed a line.

"Just breathe and follow me." Daniel inhaled, exhaled, and held his hands over his head. Sam, Demetri, Chris, and Nathaniel did the same.

"Fighting positions!" Johnny yelled.

Sarah got in a fighting position.

Miguel got in a fighting position.

Hawk got in a fighting position.

Bert got in a fighting position.

Mitch got in a fighting position.

"Front kick ready. Hi-yah!" Johnny yelled.

"Hi-yah!" Sarah did a front kick.

"Hi-yah!" Miguel did a front kick.

"Hi-yah!" Hawk did a front kick.

"Hi-yah!" Bert did a front kick.

"Hi-yah!" Mitch did a front kick, knocking Nathaniel down.

Daniel, Johnny, Sarah, Miguel, Hawk, Chris, Bert, Sam, Mitch, and Demetri stopped what they were doing and looked at Nathaniel.

"Shit, dude. I'm sorry." Mitch apologized.

Nathaniel groaned.

"Ready? Fight!" Johnny yelled.

Bert and Mitch began swinging at each other.

"Go for the teeth!" Johnny yelled.

Daniel stood in between Bert and Mitch.

"Hey, hey, hey! You're just swinging at each other!" Daniel yelled.

Daniel looked at Johnny. "Don't you teach any defense?"

"The best defense is more offense." Mitch said.

Bert kicked Mitch in the side and in the chest, causing him to fall backwards and hit the rock. He groaned.

Johnny looked at Daniel. "Why do you have a rock in the middle of your dojo?"

It was time for Demetri and Sam to demonstrate the Miyagi-Do training.