Secret Is Out

Narrator POV

We see everyone in the auditorium as everyone just was doing a show and tail. As everyone was showing off their talent. As our main character Izuku Midoriya is with Eri the girl he saved from Overhaul since Aizawa was in charge at the booth giving scores and he is the only one Aizawa can trust with Eri.

Eri: Pikachu was funny *giggling*

Izuku: yeah Eri Kiminari was funny with his jokes

As in the distance we see Izumi Yagi and her friends Bakugo and Todoroki friends seeing Izuku as they have a stable relationship since they suicide baited him when he was 10 and his dad came and save him. Izumi felt bad along with everyone except for Katsuki. As for Inko and All Might they regretted neglecting him over him not having a quirk. Inko was happy that her ex-husband took Izuku and gave him a good life. Izuku did forgive them but he doesn't see them as family only friends. This of course made them sad but at least they are back in his life.

Right now Katsuki wanted to embarrass Izuku as he put his name in the talent show as he wanted Izuku to croak and show he was weak even though Izuku ain't weak he is number one of the school and even defeating the Big Three.

Katsuki: "this will show Deku"

After couple more people went and show their talents as Eri saw Nejire and she was happy how she made many pretty light shows.

Izuku: "at least she is smiling"

Sir Nighteye: "Izuku make sure she smiles for me"

Izuku: "uncle"

Midnight: alright everyone for the last person is Izuku Midoriya

Izuku: what

Midnight: come on Midoriya come to the stage and show your talent

Izuku: but ma'am

As they hear yelling from Katsumi as she was yelling at her brother as Izuku knew this was Bakugo fault.

Inko: Bakugo we should talk about expelling him Toshi

AM: I agree but what do you think Izu I mean Young Midoriya would do

Inko: I don't know but I hope they don't boo at him

As Izuku saw everyone cheering for him to go.

Eri: come one Izuku show that you are made off *sweet innocent smile*

Izuku: anything for you princess *head patts*

Eri: *giggles*

Izuku then goes towards the stage as he takes the mic as he takes a deep breath

Izuku: this secret should come out

As everyone was shock to hear this and they are wondering what is the secret.

Izuku: okay this song is called "Look At Me Now"

As the beat began to play as Izuku took the mic and began to sing

I said this time next year
I'm gonna be the one to do
Everything and more you said I couldn't do
This one is for you

As everyone was shock especially Izuku's past especially Katsuki as he was fuming in anger that Izuku keep this from them. As Eri was jumping around as Izuku.