"So what you did last night?" Calvin asked.

Jayce shook his head. "Nothing Nigga- Mann let me tell y'all about last night." He shook his head kicking his feet up.

"Aww shit, you and Emilia got into it?" Nash asked.

"Hell yeah, we get here and she goes on telling me how I was rude to her and I have no respect for her. I was literally confused on what she was talking about. Come to find out she upset I ate that steak last night." He said making them burst out laughing.

"Oh hell nah, she be tripping." Calvin shook his head. "What really got me was when she tried to order for you last night."

"I had to kill that bullshit right there. She wants me to go vegan with her but I told her ass I'm not doing that shit." He shook his head.

"The fact y'all haven't been together that long and she already tryna tell you what can and can't do." Nash said. "Y'all been dating for like 3 months?"

"Yea. At first she was cool." He said. "I still like her though,she cool."

"Sure Nigga? Sound like you tryna convince yourself." Calvin asked.

"I'm sure." He said. Calvin side eye each other before focusing their attention on the game. "Nah Nigga don't do that. Are you sure you fuck with yo bitch because you still trying to get yo baby momma back but she don't want yo ass. Let's not communicate with our eyes. Nash I'll get on yo ass too."

"Ian said nothing." Nash laughed at the two.

"First of all Nigga we working on our relationship for our child." Calvin cleared up. "So..."

Nash sucked his teeth giving him a look. "Shut the hell up. You know you still want that girl." He waved him off. "Just accept the fact she doesn't want you and you are a loser."

"A lOSer." Calvin mocked. "Your white side is showing." He said making Jayce laugh.

Later on that day Adrian was home on the phone with a friend back home in Austin. "I'm literally so tired. Im glad im off these next three days." Adrian laid in her bed after getting out the shower.

"I know that right." Lila nodded her head. "But anyways how you been?"

"Girl I've been good." She said. "Guess who I had at my tables yesterday?"

"Who?" She asked.

"Girl Jayce Retro fine ass." Adrian playfully rolled her eyes. "That's my man."

"Girl let's not be delusional." She giggled. "We all know who yo man is."

"Girl speaking of Noah he came over her yesterday night. It caught me so off guard because why are you showing up at my house 2 going on 3 am? I didn't invite or anything yet along I haven't spoken to him since I left Austin." She said.

"Yea he weird." She said. "I seen him earlier today with some girl too."

"See that's exactly why I didn't give in because I knew he messing around with other females too." She shook her head.

"These Niggas don't got no home training at all." Lila rolled her eyes.

"Right and men wonder why women keep they guard up 24/7. Like nigga I already know what you want and your not about to get it from me."

"And you correct but you also can't think that about every man. Some men genuinely do want to settle down."

Adrian sucked her teeth. "Nah they be so loyal and genuine in the beginning to get some ass then after that they go do embarrassing shit and make you look like you the crazy delusional person." She said.

Lila laughed loudly. "You're right though." She said. "I need to hit the gym. My thighs starting to spread."

"I offered you to come with me plenty of times. You act like you so tired and busy." She said.

"Girl whatever, when you trying to go?" She asked.

"You want to go in the morning?" She asked.

"Yea I'm not doing anything." She said.

"You coming to here or you want me to come to Austin?" Adrian asked. "I got a coworker I'm cool with I want to invite."

"I'll come up there, plus I want to see your apartment." She said making Adrian chuckle.

"Nosey ass." She said. "I just can't get over the fact I was Jayce's waitress. I hope he remembers me."

Lila sighed at her friend's delusion. "Girl please." She said laughing.

TBC