go away amelia

MADDIE'S POV
Derek and amelia are home so now me and Meredith are getting to tell them about school and I hope Meredith does all of the talking because I'm scared of them. "okay so Maddie said she got suspended from school" they both looked pissed and amelia started to yell so I ran and locked myself up in the room and put my bed against the door "madison you can't run from us"  she only calls me Madison when she is mad. then I hear Derek so I let him in but I have my bag packed because he might kick me out "Maddie what happened" I didn't know what to say "I punched this boy because he call me a junkie" and I guess he was happy that I stood up for myself "how long is the suspension" I hold up two fingers for two weeks but he thinks it's two days but it's fine because I can go to a friend for two weeks during school hours because mason is a good friend so he will hang out with me

DEREK'S POV
I'm glad she stood up for herself even if she got suspended in the process but it's only two days then me and Maddie are going to tell amelia that together "Derek can I get on your back" I nodded because she is my sister and as soon as we come out of her room "SHUT UP! and let her explain amy" it took Maddie a while to but she got it out eventually but amy happy that she was defending herself. "I'm going to my room now" but she is still on my back so I'm not going to let her leave that easily "Maddie we are a family so let's spend time together" then she sat down and went on her phone "come on everyone get up" we are taking Zola to a play date with Sofia and it only had to be one person but we all need to spend time together and it will be good for all of us.

MADDIE'S POV
Derek is making us go out and I don't know where we are going somewhere fun Derek said "what should I wear" but before Derek could answer my question he made us leave after some time I realized where we were going. at least I don't have to worry about how I look but why are we to mark's house to spend time together? and I had to sit in the middle of Zola and amelia because I'm the smallest we got there but we when to Callie's and Arizona's house "Zola and Sophia have a play date so I thought we all should come to hang out" Derek explained to us "can I have a beer" everyone said no at the same time but it was fine because I didn't want it. then maya texted me asking if I heard from mason so I texted him to see what's going on with him but he is okay and stuff like that so I told maya because she is his sister but Derek took my phone after so now all I can do is think but that's fine  "Maddie come talk to people" I when over to stand by Meredith because I'm mad at amelia and Derek for taking my phone but Meredith she is okay and now we are talking about school I hate talking about school because I'm failing. but they don't have to know that and at some point, I went to go see Zola and sophia because they can't talk "Derek I can have my phone now"

AMELIA'S POV
Derek had me give mads her phone back so maybe she likes me a little more "thank you amelia"