Almost Everyone Knows

It was Sunday, the day after our party at Donna's, the day after Steven and I's argument, the day after our breakup, the day after our getting back together, and the day after everyone found out about us...well everyone except for my parents.

A lot can happen in a night, man.

We were in the basement. Hyde was sitting in his normal chair, I was on the couch closest to him. "Let me wrap my head around this guys." Kelso said. "Great, we're gunna be here all day." I said. "Get Bent!" Kelso said. I rolled my eyes. "Like I was saying, let me wrap my head around this, Hyde and Janie are a thing?" He asked.

"Yes, Kelso." I said. "Duuude. That's pretty sweet, we both have nailed one of Eric's sisters!" He said like it was an accomplishment. "I so do not need to hear this." Eric said covering his ears. I took his hands off the side of his ears. "No need to worry big brother, Kelso doesn't think with his mind, and Steven and I haven't done anything." I said.

Everyone looked at Steven and their eyes went wide. "You're telling me you two haven't done it, yeah okay." Kelso said like he didn't believe me. "It's true man." Hyde said. "Ahh man, Janie's turning you soft Hyde." Kelso whined.

He then left, said he was gunna go to Jackie's. "So, the summer, the perfect time to get high, get laid, break a few laws, go to parties, throw some parties. We've already thrown a party, now we either need to go to one, get high or break a law." I told them.

It was just Steven, Eric, Donna, and I now. "Vote." I said. "Circle." Eric said. We all nodded . Circle. "Sooo, Hyde, Janie, how'd you two get together?" Eric asked.

"The night I came home from running away. OH, by the way Steven, before I left Point Place, I took something out of Brown Bag." I said smiling. "That's where it went! I thought my connection sold me short man." He said.

"Hey, in this circle we're all in relationships!" Donna said. I nodded. "Guys, what if we just, we're like dogs, like we stuck our heads out the window, we barked at the mail man, we hummped everything and anything." Eric said.

"So basically you're saying what if we were Kelso." Steven said. "Oh my god! Kelso's a dog." Donna laughed. "Guys, we should do something." I said. "Like what man?" Steven asked me.

I shook my head. "I don't know man, but I could really do something man." I said. "Has anyone seen Fez since last night?" Donna asked. We all shook our heads. "Maybe he got lucky." Eric shrugged.

"Have you met our little foreign friend freak?" I asked him. "He gets 'needs' if he watches you and Eric or me and Janie kiss." Steven said to Donna. I shivered. "Please, do not remind me." I said.

Just then the door opened. "Fez!" I said. He came and sat between Donna and I. "Where'd you go last night man?" Steven asked him. "I met a beautiful women." He said smiling.

"Oh my god who?" I asked. "I don't remember, I walked her home but that's it." He said. "So your telling me, you had a beautiful woman and you didn't do it?" Steven asked. "I'm pathetic." Fez pouted.

I shook my head. "No you're not." I reassured him.

"Guys, who wants food?" Eric asked. Everyone raised their hands. "The Hub awaits us!" Eric said as we all got up and started walking up the stairs.

As we were walking up the stairs, Steven grabbed my hand. "I'm glad Red and Kitty went on the trip with Bob and Midge." I said. "Yeah." He laughed. When we reached the car, Steven was still holding my hand.

"We need to do something together later." I told him. He leaned against the side of the car. "Like what?" He asked. I took my other hand and put it in his other hand. I intertwined our fingers.