Tony: All right, I'll drop it.

"you were at senate hearing?" asked kata in shock "what is it with people i'm friends with being at senate hearings?" asked clint, "what can i say we love the senate" "didn't they try to arrest you?" steve asked kata "yes but you know they didn't" christine opened another portal and two people fell out, identical women tessa and laura barton, "what the??" asked tessa "hello" said kata "kat, so what are we doing here?" "did i forget to mention?" asked christine "yes' said kata "miss petrova meet your family" kata turned to a family of four two women and two men, she frowned 'so your the people who abandoned me how nice" and she turned away and talked to her sister in laws and the movie continued

Stern: I have before me a complete report on the Iron Man weapon, complied by Colonel Rhodes. And, Colonel, for the record, can you please read page 57, paragraph four?

Rhodey: You're requesting that I read specific selections from my report, Senator?

Stern: Yes, sir.

Rhodey: It was my understanding that I was going to be testifying in a much more comprehensive and detailed manner.

Stern: I understand. A lot of things have changed today. So if you could just read...

Rhodey: You do understand that reading a single paragraph out of context does not reflect the summery of my final...

Stern: Just read it, Colonel. I do. Thank you.

Rhodey: Very well. "As he does not operate within any definable branch of government, Iron Man presents a potential threat to the security of both the nation and to her interests." I did however, go on to summarise that the benefits of Iron Man far outweigh three liabilities and that it would be in our interest...

Stern: That's enough Colonel

Rhodey: ...to fold Mr Stark...

Stern: That's enough

Rhodey: ...into the existing chain of command, Senator.

Tony: I'm not a joiner, but I'll consider Secretary of Defence, if you ask nice.

[Laughs from crowd.]

Tony: We can amend the hours a little bit.

Stern: I'd like to go on and show, if I may, the imagery that's connected to your report.

Rhodey: I believe it is somewhat premature to reveal these images to the general public at this time.

Stern: With all due respect, Colonel, I understand. And if you could just narrate those for us, we'd be very grateful. Let's have the images.

Rhodey: Intelligence suggests that the devices seen in these photos are, in fact, attempts at making manned copies of Mr Stark's suit. This has been corroborated by our allies and local intelligence on the ground...

[Tony is doing something on a Stark device]

Rhodey: ... indicating that these suits are quite possibly, at this moment, operational.

Tony: Hold on a second buddy. Let me see something here. [Sets up his device to connect with the screen showing the pictures.] Boy, I'm good. I commandeered your screens. I need them. Time for a little transparency. Now, let's see what's really going on.

Stern: What is he doing?

Tony: If you will direct your attention to said screens, I believe that's North Korea. [Video of a suit. It falls over and clearly doesn't work very well at all.]