-short Timeskip-

It was lunch time and (y/n) was giving a tour of the school for the Kda girls. 'Maybe this a good time to get to know him better.' All five girls that to themselves. "Is there anything else girls want to know about the school." (Y/n) said looking at the five girls as they shook there heads. "Well we still have enough time for lunch." Ahri said. "Yeah let's go to the cafeteria." Akali said grabbing (y/n)'s hand taking him to the cafeteria. 'So kali makes the first move.' The four girls though to themselves. As Akali and (y/n) made it to the cafeteria the whole cafeteria was focused on them and the secret Akali fan club. "(Y/n) over here." Lux called out as the two went to Lux's table. "Seems you two are getting buddy buddy with each other." Caitlyn said as the two looked at each other then let go looking different directions. Evelynn, seraphine, and kai'sa came to the table but no ahri. "Where's ahri?" (Y/n) said. "I thought she was with you guys." Seraphine said. "Unless." (Y/n) got up and looked and saw ahri she was with sett. (Y/n) then got up from the table and walked to where it was going down. "Let me go sett." Ahri said. "Why should I I'm your boyfriend." Sett said. "You were until you cheated on me for some bitch." Ahri said screaming at sett which got him on his nerves. "You wouldn't be screaming until I punch your pretty face." Sett said reeling his fist back as ahri closed her eyes waiting for the punch happen but stopped. "What." Sett said seeing who it was who stopped him. "Really Sett punching girls oh how you stooped so low." Revealing (y/n). "(Y/n)." Ahri said. "Was wondering where you were the others are worried." (Y/n) said. "You bastard." Sett said shifting his focus toward (y/n) until a blade was at setts neck which stopped in his tracks. "Causing a scene again Sett." The voice said as (y/n) looked at the person. "You usually don't show yourself Katarina." (Y/n) said.

"I wouldn't but I would like to cash in my favor

"I wouldn't but I would like to cash in my favor." Katarina said letting her blade down. "I see very well then." (Y/n) said as Katarina left with (y/n) taking ahri back to the table. "That was awesome (y/n)." Akali said. "Ahh it was nothing." (Y/n) said scratching his head as ahri tugged on (y/n)'s sleeve he looked at ahri. "Thank you." Ahri said her ears a did little floop. "Ahh it's no problem." (Y/n) said as ahri went for a kiss on his cheek. 'A crushing blow.' The other four members said to themselves as even some of (y/n)'s friends were in shock. "A-A-Ahri you shouldn't do that people are staring." (Y/n) as the whole cafeteria's attention was on them. "Quite a bold move ahri~." Evelynn said. While the Kda members were talking (y/n) himself is still red with a little smoke coming from his head. "(Y/n) you there." Caitlyn said as (y/n) slowly came back too reality. "Ahh sorry my minds been a buzz." (Y/n) said. "Reminds you of her." Caitlyn said. "I would rather forget about that." (Y/n) said not wanting to go into detail with it as lunch ended.

It was gym for (y/n) and the others and today was dodgeball. (Y/n) was on the other team with Aatrox, Riven, and Akali facing Caitlyn, Katarina, Garen and Darius. Balls were being thrown left and right with (y/n) being the not attentive person he is get hit with a straight ball from Darius. "Ouch that's gotta hurt." Lux said. "Sorry my bad." Darius said as riven and Aatrox took (y/n) to the bleachers seeing he's still knocked out. Ahri checked (y/n)'s pulse seeing he was okay since he was just knocked out. The game continued on until Aatrox got the last player out on Caitlyn's team. "That's game good work everyone also someone please take (y/n) to the infirmary." The teacher said. "I'll take him." Akali said. "Let me go with you." Ahri said as the two girls carried (y/n) to the infirmary room. While at the infirmary room the two girls placed (y/n) on the bed. Akali placed the blanket over (y/n) as she heard a slight groan from the sleeping (y/n). "Mm how could you." (Y/n) said in his sleep. "Is he." Ahri said. "Talking in his sleep." Akali said. "You broke my heart." (Y/n) said mumbling. "Was (y/n) in a relation ship before." Ahri said to which Akali shrugged. The door opened revealing Caitlyn and the other Kda girls. "So he's remembering his last relationship." Caitlyn said. "So he talks in his sleep when thinking about it." Seraphine said Caitlyn nodded. "(Y/n)'s last relationship was the biggest step from his shy phase he hooked up with a girl named Ashe at the end of first year they've been going out not until the middle of second year Ashe was being distant from (y/n) which made it suspicious and (y/n) tailed ashe seeing she was making out with a person in the same grade name tryndamere what was worse the next the day was (y/n) and ashes' 6 months together and when (y/n) found out he confronted Ashe about it then soon left not until tryndamere had to open his mouth which resulted in (y/n) breaking both of tryndamere's legs." Caitlyn said as all five KDA girls were shocked at this how a person this calm let out all that anger. "That's very sad worse than mine." Ahri said. "You should hear the reaction his sister had when she heard about it." Caitlyn said. "She was super pissed and wanted to crush both there souls." The now woken up (y/n) said. "(Y/n) how long were you awake." Akali said. "I wasn't not until when Caitlyn explained about my past relationship." (Y/n) said. "We're sorry." Ahri said. "No it's fine I know Caitlyn would tell those who are soon becoming close friends with me." (Y/n) said sitting up. "Are you ok emotionally." Kai'sa said. "It took me a while to get over it several tubs of ice cream and some sympathy from some of the girls at school." (Y/n) said. "I helped him get over his break up knowing there would probably be someone out there for him." Caitlyn said. "Even I myself don't know myself if I'm ready for another relationship." (Y/n) said looking out the window.