Broom closet stuff (Chapter 15)

"Mmh, Thank you! But you shouldn't have. So why did you?" Kit questioned "I should have." You answered back "NO!" He shouted

"Kit, I just...wanted to protect you. Okay?" You sighed "Fine. But don't do that again, ya bozo." He bumbed your shoulder gigling "Okay, idoit" You bumbbed back. You both bursted out in laughter "What are you two doing down here?" Sister Eunice shouted "Uh...having fun?" You sarcastly replied. "Hmm, is that so? Sister Jude told you to return to your cells."

"No...?" Kit spoke "Well go!" She commaned "Oh and Y/N your cell was moved right next to Kit's. Tell Threadson thank you." She said montioning for you two to leave Kit ope the door for you and walked beside you stumling as if he were drunk.

"Wnder why we got moved closer..." His voice trailed off as he spoke "Yea I don't know.." You sighed "you had something to do with it didn't you?" He slurred "Maybe." You hummed walking into your cell, It was morning and you walked into that dumb room.

"Hey, Y/N!" Lana waved "Oh..uh heyyy, Lana!" You smiled "Oh Y/N I gotta talk to you.." Kit pushed Grace off of him, He had pushed you off to the side of the room with hm.

"About last night...I was drunk whatever Lana gave you really fucked me up so what happend in that broom closet meant nothing." He explained "Oh yea, I know we were both really drunk so dont worry about it!" You gave him a bright big smile "Great, Alright Lana says she might have a plan to escape!" He pushed you back to where you were before. Lana explained that there would be a storm tonight so they would put on a movie. Then when lights went out, you guys were outta there. "Seem good?" She asked everyone nodded "Okay! Y/N?" She clapped her hands "Mhh?" You hummed in a puzzled way.

"A word." She said pulling your sleeve to the other side of the room. "WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!" She asked "Uh..."
"Nothing?"

"I know something happend. " She crossed her arms "Well me a Kit were playing go- fish." You looked around "And?" She bit her lip "He asked for a swig from the flask." You looked around "Did you let him?" She ivestagated "Yea.." You sighed.

"And then took me to a broom closet and then we-..." You stopped "AND THEN WHAT???" She paincked "Ya know...broom closet stuff..." You confessed "Broom closet stuff-.." She trailed off "YOU AND HIM FUC-" You shoved a hand over her mouth.

"Shut. UP!" You yelled
----------------------------

A/N:

Yea so the chapters will be slower bc ive statrted school again and alot of ppl r using my computer bc they dont have one so yea... ANYWAY SRRY THIS CHAPTER IS SUCKY IM JSUT TIERD! BUT TYSM FOR READING!!"