Howard Stark (on a screen, courtesy of a video recording): Everything is achievable through technology. Better living, robust health, and for the first time in human history, the possibility of world peace. So, from all of us here at Stark Industries, I would like to personally introduce you to the City of the Future. Technology holds infinite possibilities for mankind, [Tony is off the stage, doing something. Blood toxicity test. Gives a reading of 19%. Not good] and will one day rid society of all its ills. Soon technology will affect the way you live your life every day. No more tedious work, leaving more time for leisure activities and enjoying the sweet life. The Stark Expo. Welcome.

[Video ends. Cut to news feed of reporter outside.]

Reporter: We are coming to you live from the kickoff at the Stark Expo, where Tony Stark has just walked offstage. Don't worry if you can't make it down here tonight because this Expo goes on all year long. And I'm gonna be here checking out all the attractions and the pavilions and inventions from all around the world.

Happy Hogan: Make sure you join me...

Tony Stark: All right, it's a zoo out there, watch out.

Happy Hogan: Open up, let's go.

[Image is Tony trying to pass through the crowd, from Tony's perspective.]

Tony Stark: Hey, nice to see you. All right. Thank you. I remember you.

People: Tony, Tony

Tony Stark: Hey, hey.

Woman: Call me.

"did you?" asked clint" 'nope" "didn't think so' laughed kata "whats that supposed to mean" "you tony had been in love with pepper for quite sometime" smirked Kata leaving tony speechless

Happy Hogan: Hey, hey, hey, hey. Come on, come on.

Tony Stark: [signing a picture of Iron Man] Hello. It would be a pleasure.

Happy Hogan: Okay.

Tony Stark: [what would be ruffling the hair of a small boy if said small boy were not wearing an Iron Man helmet making hair unreachable] See you buddy.

Happy Hogan: This is Larry.

Tony Stark: Hey, the oracle of Oracle. What a pleasure. Nice to see you.

Larry King: Call me. Call me.

Happy Hogan: Larry King.

Tony Stark: Larry! Larry. Yes, my people, my people.

Happy Hogan: [Scene shows them finally at the door] Come on, Tony. There we go.

Tony Stark: Very mellow.

Happy Hogan: That wasn't so bad.

Tony Stark: No, it was perfect.

Happy Hogan: Look what we got here, the new model.

Tony Stark: Hey, does she come with the car?

Happy Hogan: I certainly hope so. Hi.

Tony Stark: Hi. And you are?

Woman: Marshal.

Tony Stark: Irish. I like it.

Marshal: Pleased to meet you Tony.

Tony Stark: I'm on the wheel. Do you mind? Where you from?

Marshal: Bedford.

Tony Stark: What are you doing here?

Marshal: Looking for you.

Tony Stark: Yeah? You found me. What are you up to later?

Marshal: Serving subpoenas. [Hands him a letter. Tony doesn't take it]

Tony Stark: Yikes.

"really tony" asked steve "yes" "what was it for?" asked Kata

Happy Hogan: [Reaching over and taking the letter] He doesn't like to be handed things.

Tony Stark: Yeah, I have a peeve.

Marshal: I got it. You are hereby ordered to appear before the Senate Armed Services Committee tomorrow morning at 9 am.

Tony Stark: Can I see a badge?

Marshal: You wanna see the badge?

Happy Hogan: He likes the badge.

Marshal: [showing him her badge.] You still like it?

Tony Stark: Yep. [Starts engine] How far are we from D.C.?

Happy Hogan: D.C.? 250 miles.

"how does he do that?" asked lilly "do what?" "guess how far everything is" "he just does i guess" said pepper shrugging