🌹You did this to yourself (Idia Shroud x M!reader)🌹

Warnings: ooc Idia, overstimulation, degradation

Requested by an anon on tumblr

Word count: 330

🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮

Y/N whimpered and whined, begging his boyfriend for mercy but Idia had no mercy. The housewarden's hand was slow as he stroked Y/N's cock as two fingers of his other hand was working on roughly finger fucking his beloved. Y/N was already so sensitive from cumming recently, but Idia was showing no signs of stopping.

"You knew not to interrupt my game, love," Idia growled, pulled out of his usual personality from the frustration of losing in a game he really shouldn't have lost to begin with and the eagerness to punish his beloved boyfriend for his transgression. "But you just had to climb into my lap and interrupt me."

"I-I was horny~" Y/N mewled, arching his back as his boyfriend's skilled fingers worked him over, "A-and you weren't giving me enough attention~"

The Ignilhyde housewarden grinned, the sight sending shivers down Y/N's spine. Whenever that grin crossed Idia's face, he was always subjected to the things he wanted most.

"Ah, so you interrupted my game because you're an impatient little slut who can't wait~?" Idia teased, jerking his boyfriend off quickly, feeling his own cock twitch with interest at Y/N's whimpers and moans. "I promised I would take care of you afterwards, but that's not enough is it? You just cannot function without my cock inside of you, can you~"

"I-idia~ t-too sensitive~" Y/N whimpered out, despite how his hips were fucking into his partner's hand at the same pace. "T-too quick~" His second orgasm hit him quick and he came all over his stomach and Idia's hand.

Idia smirked and started to lick his hand clean, "That wasn't so hard now, was it~?" He purred before wrapping his hand around Y/N's cock again, stroking it to attention again.

"N-no more~" Y/N gasped, embarrassed by how easy it was for his partner to turn him on.

Idia chuckled, shaking his head, "Once more, love. You still need to be punished~"