🌹Bite me, love me (Lilia Vanrouge x GN!reader)🌹

Warnings: smut, biting, slight mention of blood, thigh riding

Requested by my bestie! 💜💜 You're the best Cyndy!!!

Word Count: 661

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

They hadn't expected it to be like this. Lilia couldn't help himself in the heat of passion, and his fangs sank into the soft flesh of his beloved. When he realized what I had done, he expected them to be angry or try to push him off. But instead, they pulled the Fae closer, gasping and mewling.

It was something Y/N thought about often. They never thought they would like being bitten but now they just couldn't get it out of their mind. However, it came out the next time they were with their beloved Fae.

"I want you to bite me."

The words had Lilia stopping in his tracks, "What?" He pulled away from his lover to see their face beautifully flushed.

"I want you to bite me tonight," they repeated, looking down at their hands. "The last time you bit me, I really liked it. It felt like it made everything feel better somehow."

Lilia grinned and chuckled softly, rubbing his lover's hips, "Vampiric species, such as myself, have aphrodisiac bites, darling. It's a way for us to keep our prey from moving too much or fighting back. Or..." He gently cupped their face in his hands, "To help us unravel our beloved all the more faster."

Y/N squeaked, nervous but still aroused at the thought, "That just makes me want you to bite me more."

The Fae smiled and wrapped his arms around his lover's waist and picked them up easily as he stood up. Despite his small size, the man was extremely strong, something that Y/N found very adorable.

He carried Y/N up to his room and gently set them down before he sat down on the bed. Y/N hurriedly slipped out of their bottoms and climbed onto Lilia's lap, balancing on one of his thighs. As much as Lilia had wanted to stay in the chair, he didn't want to risk anyone seeing his beloved in such a vulnerable state. No, that was for his eyes only.

Y/N blushed when they realized what he was thinking about. They felt his thigh press up against them through their shorts, and they shivered.

"If you ever want to stop or slow down, you remember what to say, right my love?" He asked, rubbing their hips gently.

Y/N nodded, "Safe word is briar." The human's face grew warmer as Lilia smiled and nodded before the fae leaned over and gently kissed his beloved's forehead.

"That's right, darling," he said with a small smile, "The safe word is briar." With that, he slowly kissed down their neck and shoulder, his thigh pressing up against them with more pressure.

Y/N gasped and mewled, rocking their hips down against his thigh. Clinging to Lilia's shirt, they rocked faster, moaning shamelessly. Then it happened. There was a faint pain in their neck, before a warmth spread throughout their body. Lilia was biting them!

The warmth turned into a searing heat, and Y/N shuddered as the pleasure of them rutting against Lilia's thigh intensified, just like it did the last time Lilia bit them while they were getting intimate. Aphrodisiac bites, Lilia had said. Y/N didn't doubt it as their mind grew hazy.

It didn't take long for them to completely unravel in the Fae's arms, cumming with a cry. Their hips stuttered as they rode out the pleasure.

Lilia held them close, gently rubbing their back and cooing to his sweet lover, "You did so good darling~ So beautiful~" He licked at the bite in the crook of their neck, cleaning away any stray drops of blood.

Y/N clung to him, shaking from their orgasm, their thigh clamped tightly around his, "T-that was amazing," they panted, looking up at Lilia. They were tired but not too tired. "C-can we go another round please? You haven't cum yet.."

Lilia grinned and leaned forward, kissing their forehead, lovingly. "Of course, anything for you, dear."