My Character, and the head canon i have for him.

Codename: Wraith, The Night-Splicer
Actual name: Y/n-3
(i still find it easier to make it a technical male reader story to...put yourself in the MCs shoes if that makes sense)
Race: Exo

put yourself in the MCs shoes if that makes sense)Race: Exo

Wraith is one of the Guardians that lived through it all

From making his own fate in the Vault of Glass, to killing hive gods and the first disciple of the Witness, Wraith has seen it all. However, he has begun to specialize himself in the art of Splicing under the guidance of Misraaks, Kell of House Light.
During the Endless Night, all guardians took part in splicing into the Vex network, but y/n wanted to lean more about splicing.

So Misraaks taught y/n most of what is to learn about Splicing and machines.

While the splicing was a great tool to learn and figure out to be used effectively against cabal barriers to grand fast access to important points of interest during strike missions, he had a reason, or even...small obsession that he wanted to satisfy with the potential of Splicing.

That which he was so interested in was SIVA....

He knew what SIVA did to the iron lord's, he knew the Stories lord Saladin told him. Be he was fascinated by these Nanobots. He, much like the iron lord's wants to use the SIVA to it's full potential.
But after the SIVA crises and the Red War, the Plague lands were an afterthought until Misraaks asked for aid the first time since they met on Titan.

During a heist on the old tower, He reclaimed a weapon he thought lost during the war, a weapon that relit the fire that was his obsession with the SIVA, Outbreak Perfected.

Ever since, he's used this Weapon more than any other to satisfy his curiosity for the nanites.

(This next bis is only relevant for the first little story)

Now, Xivu Arath was both at the door step of both Luna and earth while ana bray along with the guardians, Elsie bray and Osiris are trying to get Rasputin operational again to strike back against the Hive god of war.
But after some talking and reading Eido and Eris realize something, something that would turn y/n to seek out a massive favor from the warmind...one that might put him temporary out of commission...