"Yeah, whatever. Let's get going. I'm really hungry," I said and started walking with her right behind. 

When we got to McDonald's, we ordered our food from the ordering terminals. They looked like big smartphones and you order your food by touch screen. Isabelle got 20 chicken nuggets. Plus fries and an iced tea. I got a burger, fries, and an iced tea to go with it. We paid at the cash register and went up to the second floor. There we looked for a place and sat down. 

When we paid, we got a plastic stand with a number on it. We put that on the table so the staff would know where to put the food. A/N: I think y'all know what I mean...

While waiting, we talked about everything that was going on at school. Then we talked about our friends and crushes

After that, a staff member came with our food. "Thank you," we said at the same time. 

"Yo, that looks so yummy," I said while unwrapping my burger. Isabelle just started eating. I opened my burger and put some fries in it. Then I closed my burger and started eating it. 

Isabelle eyed me weirdly. "Stop eating your burger like that." 

So I took my burger and dipped it in ketchup to provoke her. Now she looked even more disturbed and I just started laughing. "Yeah, okay. I'll stop." 

"Thank God" 

We continued to eat. Everyone was engrossed in their own thoughts, however I couldn't let something go uncommented. 

"Sunoo and Sunghoon need to get together. They are perfect for each other," I said. Sunoo and Sunghoon are in our year. I have a few subjects with the two of them. They're really just friends but I can feel the chemistry between them. 

"They're not even gay, though. Well, maybe Sunoo is. But Sunghoon definitely isn't." I looked playfully disappointed. "But I agree with you. They'd be really cute together," Isabelle said. 

So the topic was over again and we talked about something else. Namely, now we were talking about Netflix. "You know, I've been watching so many cute romantic movies lately. Each time I felt even more single than I already did before. And soon, it's going to be winter. That means the cuddling season...", I explained to Isabelle. 

"Oh man. It would be totally cool just to have a boyfriend like that just for the winter time. It would be such a trial period for Jake.", she said with amusement. 

Jake is Isabelle's crush. For three years now... He's also in our year. There's something going on between the two of them, but somehow there's not, I just don't get it. I had to laugh slightly at that, because the two of them were annoying each other and yet you could see how much they like each other. 

"Imagine Jungwon and I, in the winter, in my bed, watching movies together. That sounds perfect," I said dreamily. 

"You and Jungwon wouldn't even watch the movie. You'd be too busy doing something else." She said, emphasizing "something else". We both had to laugh at that. 

"Only if he found me as attractive as I find him. Which is pretty unrealistic, though."

"It's not. Always think positive. You're really good looking. If he doesn't see that, he's missing out on quite a bit." I smiled gratefully at Isabelle. 

"Imagine if I went up to him and just asked him," I shared. 

"Omg, and he would say yes. Just ask him tomorrow," Isabelle said. Wait, what? I actually meant that as a joke... 

"Yeah right, so I can get rejected. No, thanks," I replied, slightly amused. 

Actually, I would like to ask him. But he would say no anyway. Is there any chance at all that he says yes?

A/N: What's your fav Enhypen Song?