Remusxjames

Remus' pov:
Father has been outraged for months now as he realised my wolf is getting further and further away from him and more towards greyback as he has been treating me like his pup for years now and I've learnt how to control my wolf so I'm apart of the pack which is good as that means I'm getting closer to finding my mate which I really want. We know thar sometimes mates come in the most unlikely places like fens mate came during an attack from wizards and one of our allies which is the dragon kingdom came to help prince Charlius was his mate and he instantly submitted to the alpha leaving the throne that he owned behind but his parents didn't one question it or anything which reminds me that the dragon kingdom royals are coming to visit as prince charlius is a triplet and it's hard for them to be apart. Fen appointed me as one of his higher ups due to the amount of control I have over moony so I am allowed to be present during the visit. As the doors opened with warriors as they led four members of dragon royals to the thrones in front of them due to fens high status he is basically the king and alpha of all wolves. I seen the younger boy sniff the air but ended up just relaxing and standing to watch his fathers speak but he was smiling at prince charlius which I guessed this was one of his triplets. "Can they approach you char?" One of the kings asked and as soon as he nodded both the boy and girl sprinted up the steps and onto the princes lap. "Char you left me behind with Luci she tried to make me fight her!" The boy shouted at him as he chuckled and fen looked like he was about to start laughing. "You can always live here Jamie where my wolves will attack you when you smile at them!" Fen said and the boy shivered and shook his head. "No thanks dad helps me escape Luci I can't outrun wolves." He said while shaking his head. "Royal dragons I wish for you to meet Remus he is one of our fully trained wolves at only 17 which is rare he has been off on a few missions recently and usually lives with his parents." Fenrir explained and I bowed my head as that is a sign of good nature but not that they are my royals just that they have a high level of power. "Pleasure I'm guessing you know me since fen probably told you about me." Prince charlius said and I smiled at him. "Correct you are Prince Charlius Thomason Potter-Riddle first born heir of dragon castle. You are now king of werewolves. The girl beside you is Princess Luciana Athena Potter-Riddle the head of the riddle family soon to be queen since you stepped down and then the boy beside you is Prince Jameson Fleamont Potter-Riddle third born to the throne. Your parents are Tomas Mavelo Riddle and Fleamont Charles Potter-Riddle." I spoke in a calm voice and they stared at me in shock as fen chuckled. "Remus is one of our top wolves in many things including royal figures, fighting and knowledge of species." Fenrir told them as I smiled and nodded my head before turning to face the door again. "Remus, your father is close by!" Fen said and I rolled my eyes and nodded. "I'm on it!" I said as I ran out into the forest knowing my father would harm the wolves that I care for if he comes in contact with them. After I finished dealing with him and sent him on his way I returned to the throne room and into my position without any hesitation. "You don't care do you?" Asked princess Luciana and I gave her a confused look. "Remus your oblivious to the fact your mate is in the room!" Fen growled and I looked at him confused. "But fen all of the dragons have their scent blocked how was I supposed to know!" I shouted back and he looked at me with a chuckle as Charlius sat shocked. "You allow him to speak to you like that!" Luciana shouted and I looked at her with an annoyed look. "Fenrir please make sure that the visitors know that if they dare insult me my wolf will not be held back!" I told him as I walked to James and pulled him out of the room knowing he was my mate from his behaviour. "So you gonna release your scent or do I have to guess!" I said and he looked away and released his scent. "So sweet like chocolate mixed with honey!" I purred at the smell and kissed him as his sweet scent filled my body and I heard him moan. "I will not mark you!" I told him and he whimpered. "Why don't you want me?" He asked and I chuckled. "Sweet sweet mate you are still but a child I will wait till your birthday which is only a month away then we will both be 18 and no one can stop us but until then I will let you have kisses and cuddles and scent marking." I explained and he smiled at me before nodding and kissing me again.