1

"Why, why, why, WHY?"

Why did it end like this. He thought that everything was going great. Life was going great. Until everything came crashing down.

Bell was running through Orario. Cursing himself on why it all started falling apart, like a house of cards built too high and mighty.

???:"Hey, rabbits foot went that way"

???:"Alright, should we split his bounty or nah"

Bell:'Why, why, why, WHY? Why was I being hunted like a traitor, a killer, or, or a criminal' Bell thought.

-Few hours ago-

Bell and his entire Familia were coming back from the dungeon. It was an ordinary day for most adventurers.

Hours passed everything was fine and dandy. Until it happened, that fateful afternoon. The guild ordered the proclamation that Bell Chanel be caught and executed.

Bell didn't understand, but his Familia, the People who he considered as family and friends.

Looked at him with fear and disgust. They started attacking him, calling him names full of hate and disgust.

Bell being Bell was clueless and ran through the Hearth Mansion. People, adventures who grabbed their weapons and charged at him and ordinary men, women, and children who ran away with fear.

Bell:What's happening, why are people like this, I...I didn't do anything wrong did I?' He thought

Just then, debris fell near him and Bell saw, he was surrounded by his friends and family, the Loki and Hestia Familia's. But, all he could see were their eyes, they were filled with emotions Bell never saw from them. Some looked so Hateful and full of Sorrow. While others looked disappointed with him.

Bell:"Goddess, what did I do wrong to get the Guilds attention" he pleaded.

But, all of them, they continued to glare at him, not saying a word. Until Finn finally spoke

Finn:"I'm sorry, but you've been convicted to be part of Evilus. This is the end of the line Bell Cranel"

Bell saw Finn's expression turn sad, when he gave the order.

Finn:"Apprehend the traitor and kill him at all costs"

Bell turned back and ran, ran for his life "Part of Evilus, but bell started stuttering but I'm not a traitor, I didn't do anything wrong."

Bell:"I wanted to be a hero-a hero like the story grandpa always told to me"

The White Rabbit ran and ran as far as his feet could take him, He ran and ran and ran till he met someone wearing a green robe which he recognises immediately

Bell:"Ryuu, Why am i-"He then dodged a sudden thrust from the elf

Ryuu:"How dare you"She said with rage

Bell:"Ryuu, i-"

Ryuu:"How dare you! How dare you play with my emotions! After everything, And yet you lied to me!"She while tears fell from her eyes

Bell:"Ryuu, I'm innocent!"

Ryuu:"Lies! Lies! Lies! Nothing but lies!"She said as she threw a flurry of strikes that Bell was forced to dodged

With a tear in his eye, Bell shot a Firebolt on the ground which created smoke and allowed him to escape the enraged elf

He ran as fast as he could but then ran into another he knew, Eina Tulle, A brown haired half elf who looks at the rabbit with hate