"B-Bao..?!" Rosemi said in shock.

"Jeez Rosemi! Look how badly you're hurt-! Can you stand?" Bao said kneeling down.

"What're you doing here-?!" Rosemi asked.

"I was just out on patrol before I saw the criminals outside fighting each other, they're all outside handcuffed." Bao said helping Rosemi stand.

"You...fought all of them?" Rosemi tilted her head.

"Not exactly, they were all pretty beaten up by each other." Bao explained.

Rosemi nodded slightly before pointing up the stairs.

"Ike and Shoto are up there, leave me down here, I'll be fine." Rosemi said with a smile upon her face.

"Wha, are you sure?" Bao tilted her head.

Rosemi nodded making Bao sigh in defeat, she gently placed Rosemi down leaning her against the wall, she then immediately ran up stairs, she looked around seeing a few doors opened and looking through them.

She carried on creeping through the hall before a figure came out from the hallway, by reaction she jumped and pushed the person into the wall making a photo fall from the wall almost hitting them if they hadn't of dodged it.

She immediately froze when she felt a gun pointed to her head, she stared at the person, before they both realized who each other were.

"Bao?!"

"Ike?!"

They both said in sync as Ike lowered the gun immediately.

"What exactly are you doing here?" Ike asked.

"I..saw the escaped criminals outside fighting each other, then came inside.." she explained.

"Hmm...who is it Ike?" Shoto mumbled lifting his head up on his shoulder.

As soon as Bao and Shoto made eye contact, both of their eyes widened as Shoto stepped off Ike's back, Bao immediately ran to him pulling him into a tight hug swinging him around happily before they both sat on the ground with Bao still holding onto him, Shoto, smiled softly as he wrapped his own arms around her as Ike smiled at the scene.

"Shou..! I missed you, I missed you! Are you injured anywhere?" She asked pulling away slightly looking at him.

"No..I'm fine." He said smiling at her.

"Are you injured?" He asked her tilting his head.

"No..I'm alright..where's Elira and Selen?" She said.

"They're...still at the car accident we got in." Ike explained looking down.

"Car.. accident?" Bao tilted her head slightly.

"We..got into a car chase by 2 of the missing criminals, they ended up crashing into the boot of our car making us spin." Shoto explained fully.

"Wha- are you sure yous arent injured..?" Bao asked concerned at the both of them.

"I'm alright thanks to all of them." Ike said with a smile.

"I'm..alright yeah." Shoto nodded.

"We should get going, Rosemi is still downstairs." Bao said.

They both nodded as Bao and Shoto pulled away from each other and both stood up, Bao and Ike walked Infront of him as he stared down at his legs that were shaking, he sighed softly to himself as he took one step successfully, he then felt relived a little as he thought he could walk again properly.

As he walked another 3 steps, he crashed back onto the floor, Bao and Ike both jumped as they were already on the stairs, they both quickly ran back up to see Shoto mumbling something pulling himself back up onto his feet, they could see his legs visibly trembling.

"Shou, are you sure you're okay?" Bao asked walking towards him.

"Uh..I was injected with this, paralyzing needle, atleast I think, but uh, I'm still, recovering." Shoto said awkwardly as he was trying to keep it from Bao.

"Wha-? You said you weren't injured?" Bao asked.

"Not exactly injured, paralyzed.." Shoto said.

"Are..you alright to walk?" Bao asked walking up to him before Ike placed a hand on her shoulder.

"You go downstairs, I'll help Shoto by carrying him on my back." Ike said.

Bao nodded before turning towards the stairs and running down them as Ike lowered himself so Shoto could climb onto him, as Shoto got on, he sighed softly resting his head on Ike's shoulder.

"Something on your mind?" Ike said as he carefully went down every step.

"I was hoping I'd be able to walk by now .. guess not." He said with an annoyed look which, Ike was only able to get a glimpse of.

Ike smiled as he leaned his head against Shoto's surprising him slightly.

"Don't push yourself okay?" Ike said.

Shoto let out a defeated sigh as he nodded as they both made it to the bottom of the stairs with Ike lifting his head back up seeing Rosemi and Bao, both of their attentions went onto them.

"Ah- Shoto, Ike! Yous are alright right?" Rosemi asked.

"We're fine, are you okay? You're pretty injured" Ike asked concerned.

"Oh! I'm...alright don't worry!" Rosemi nodded with a smile.

Ike was a bit taken back by hearing Shoto let out soft snores, he looked at him getting an okay view of him, he smiled a little as his eyes softened, Rosemi and Bao noticed his action, and the same sentence went through both of their heads.

Was he catching feelings?

They both let out a soft laugh at their thoughts snapping Ike out of his trance as he turned back to the 2.

A/n: probably gonna pass out now ☠️.

I had to add Bao in btw.

And I'm finally doing what I was never able too, Ike x Shoto??????? 😨😨😨😨.