16

A/n: somehow I talked myself into making another fanfic and now I'm just figuring what it's going to be about.

I'm a dumbass🧍‍♀️.

Continuation.

Shoto sighed and flipped himself around, which then surprised him, he hadnt be able to move for the past 24 hours and he was able to shift himself.

So he decided to see if he could get out of bed and grab his breakfast, he slowly rolled by the side of the bed and lifted himself up to ready himself to walk.

And as he stood up, he maintained balance for a split second till he.

Collapsed on the floor making a loud bang.

Shoto just groaned and gave up and layed on the floor till Selen came in.

"Shoto!? Are you Alright?" Selen asked crouching down near him.

"I wanted the food" Shoto groaned and lazily pointed to the plate.

Selen stared at the breakfast she made for Shoto and sighed and looked back at him.

"The folder we retrieved said that it lasted for 48 hours, now come on I'll help you get back on the bed" Selen said offering her hand.

Shoto took her hand and she helped balance him and placed him in bed making sure he was sitting up. She then grabbed his plate of food.

"Can you eat yourself?" Selen asked.

"I'll be able to manage" Shoto said.

Selen nodded and passed the plate to him and he then started eating.

"Oh yeah, who was the guy hugging onto me?" Shoto asked.

"Hm? Oh! It was uh..."

"Sykkuno! Yeah, haha..." Selen sweatdropped.

"Sykkuno...?" Shoto asked tilting his head.

"Yeah..he came over last night and we told him about your current state so he stayed by you the whole night" Selen said.

"And.. you just kicked him out?" Shoto asked tilting his head.

"Precisely" Selen said scratching the back of her head.

Shoto stared at her for a bit making her sweatdrop.

"Eh whatever, he'll live" Shoto shrugged and took another bite.