"This looks so delicious"tae spoke and kook nodded his head in agreement....

"Than start eating what are you waiting...."kook spoke as they both held the chopsticks digging in....

Just as they took their first bite both moaned at the taste of the food....they just silent ate their food as both were hungry....kook because he has been working whole day to make this date perfect while tae because he was hungry.....there shouldn't be a reason to be hungry sometime right....

Both were glancing at each other passing soft smiles.....tae signed as they were finally done....both were finally full eating such tasty things....

"This was toooo tasty"tae spoke looking at kook who smiled sheepishly....

"You are not full yet right because there is still something left"kook spoke...

"There is something more....what is it tell me tell me"5ae asked leaning on the table....

Kook put his hand in the basket as he pulled out two cans"drinks",he spoke showing both the cans to tae who was first surprised but giggled loudly seeing kook holding two cans of banana milk and strawberry milk....

"Seriously kookie.... banana milk and strawberry milk"tae asked looking at kook who shrugged giving the strawberry milk to tae and opening banana milk for himself

"So what....I don't like beer or wine or any other alcohol that much"kook spoke sipping and humming at the sweet taste....

"You know I seriously don't think you are a mafia...like which kind of mafia leader drink banana milk"tae spoke chuckling taking a sip of strawberry milk.....

"Aah.... about that there is no connection of being a mafia and liking alcohol....and you still haven't seen that side of mine baby boy"kook spoke as he leaned on the table staring right in tae's blue berry eyes.....

"And I am really eager to see that side of you....Mr jeon"tae spoke leaning on the table as well... making kook to shake his head with an amazed chuckle....

"I seriously think you belong to the mafia world sweet heart...."kook spoke ...

"I believe that too...cheers "tae spoke as they tossed their cans....

They finally find their drink and tae thought it was  the end....but I'm reality it was not....

"Now...?"tae asked...

"Come"kook spoke as he held tae's hand and lead him to some steps away from the table....and tae was once again amazed by the site he saw....there was lights all around him....there were fairy lights on a tree ....it was looking more beautiful as the sun has set and the stars were shinning in the sky.....

it was looking more beautiful as the sun has set and the stars were shinning in the sky