xᴠɪɪ

ᴀɴᴏɴʏᴍᴏᴜs

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ | ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 5ᴛʜ

__

"I think that might be his bitch. She got his baby," my business partner said.

"Nah. That's his sister."

"How you know?"

"Don't worry about it."

"We wanna hit him as hard as we can. We gon show his ass something," Boss said.

"What you mean by that, Boss?" I asked.

"That's for me to know, and for you to find out."

"You thinking about hurting her?" I asked with confusion.

"Why you questioning me?"

"I'm just curious."

"Well, don't be. You just gon do what I tell you to. The end."

__

ᴊɪᴀɴɴɪs ɪɴᴇᴢ ʟᴜᴠᴅᴀɪ

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ | ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 6ᴛʜ

__
I walked into first period right after the bell rang sipping on my Starbucks.

It wasn't a lot of people in class. Nobody's ever on time.

Today really didn't feel right. Something was just off.

I sat back in my chair and looked around. Nobody laughed or played around. Everyone was just on their phones.

It just wasn't right.

"Okay, Class! Today is an independent day. You will be catching up on whatever you need. And please let me know if you need to bring something up. I will gladly help you."

Nobody even looked up at him as he spoke. That's how you know nobody was about to do anything.

Judah wasn't here, but he said he was on his way.

Other people walked in. One person looked at me in particular. It was Adonis.

He looked at me in a strange way.