"Happy birthday princess maxine" amadeus gave it to her as little maxine smiled.

"Thank you amadeus!!" She said and hugged her little arms to him.

"Did you make that amadeus" jane asked as she carried her daughter.

"Yes" amadeus said with a smile, jane returned a smile also seeing her daughter playing it..

She put it on her satchel, wiping her tears and smiled "where are we going lesso?" She asked.

"Can we go to the town" lesso asked charlotte was confused until she just hesitant to open another portal.

Finally they are in the town, she heard loud music as she there lesso saw people dancing and drinking. "It's a festival" lesso said.

"Yeah, have you ever come to a festival?" Charlotte asked but lesso was just watching staring at the people who enjoys laughter.

"Um no" lesso said as she walks charlotte was confused where was she was going, but of charlotte followed her.

They stopped on a house an old house moss and vines almost covered them, charlotte heard the owner died but as she look at lesso, she was shaking so charlotte take of the coat and gave it to her.

"Hey are you alright?" She asked

"Yes" lesso answer only one words as charlotte held her hand and smiled.

"Come on i'll show you something" she said as lesso just walk with her.

Its almost a minute walk only trees could see, she was to asked charlotte where are they going as she sees a lake..

It was so dark but fireflies were lighting the way in, owl hooting crickets charlotte sat down on the bench as lesso sat also there

"So..." Charlotte said awkwardly, tucking a strand of her hair as lesso look at her.

"Have you" both of them said, charlotte chuckled.

"You go first" she said

"Have you ever had a childhood sweetheart or lover?" Lesso asked

"Oh someone's jealous huh?" She asked she laughed so hard, lesso just look at her laugh but charlotte look at her she was serious.

"Oh-um, yeah i had" charlotte said

"Care to tell me your good love story" lesso said with a slight bitterness on her voice.

"Her name is delilah" charlotte said

"Oh you like a girl huh?" Lesso said

"So you like me?" She asked

"Nope" charlotte said

"Where was i, oh! Right delilah"

"Delilah and i became friends when we were thirteen she never talked about her family to me she told me they are travelers, of course i believe"