Chapter 1

I parked my 488 Pista Spider in the garage, I got out and hooked my bag over my shoulder. I smiled when I saw charlotte's car, my girlfriend. I opened the door and walked into the massive house, "charlotte I'm home." I called, I put my bag down on the table in the hall and walked into the kitchen I grabbed a snack and a glass of water and walked into the living room.

I froze in shock, charlotte was sitting on one end of the couch glaring at me while a little girl that I didn't know was sitting on the other side.
"What's going on?" I asked, charlotte rolled her eyes,
"I'd like to know the exact same thing." She said her tone cold, I frowned. I was beyond confused, "does she look familiar?" Charlotte asked, she pointed to the little girl. I took a good look at the little girl, she had brown hair, brown eyes, and tan skin, she looked maybe two.
"No?" I said, I continued to look at the girl, she stared at me with wide eyes, she obviously didn't like the tension in the room.

"She doesn't look like anyone? Maybe a one night stand? Or maybe another girlfriend you might have?" Charlotte asked, I stared at her my mouth hanging open,
"What the actual heck is going on?" I asked,
"Charles leclerc! Tell me the truth did you cheat on me?" She yelled, I stared at not sure if I heard her correct,
"Are you drunk?" I asked,
"Answer the freaking question!" She yelled,
"que diable? NON! Je t'aime, pourquoi te tromperais-je, que se passe-t-il ?" I yelled, I was so confused and I was starting to get mad.
"Well that says other wise." Charlotte yelled pointed bring at the girl,
"Who the heck is she, please tell me what's going on here I'm so confused." I said desperately,
"Here." Charlotte said she shoved a piece of paper into my hand.

Dear Charles,
You probably don't remember me and that's okay, well anyways this is your daughter, she's 3 but pretty small for her age, her name is Faith Michelle her last name is up to you. I hope you keep her, I took care of her as long as I could but I can no longer take care of her and I think that she'll have more opportunities with you. She has no allergies and is a really amazing little girl, well mannered, and often times shy, please love her and take care of her.

P.S. her birthday is march 7.

I glanced up wide eyes at charlotte, "her birthday is the same day as dads." I whispered, charlotte slapped me, I held my hand up to my face and stared at her in shock,
"That's the first thing you choose to say, your gonna keep it aren't you?" She said in disgust,
"What is wrong with you? She's three so that's before we were dating and I'm gonna get a test done to see if we are actually related before I make any decisions, if she is mine think about it we could be a family." I said, I took a step towards charlotte. She shook her head,
"Nope I'm not ready for kids an especially if it's not mine, I'm done, we're done." She said, she walked over to the counter and picked up her keys,
"Charlotte, be reasonable here." I said walking after her,
"No Charles, shut up, leave me alone, call me if it's not yours and your not keeping it or call me if it's yours and your still not keeping it." She said before storming out, leaving me standing there with me mouth hanging open.

I slowly turned and looked at Faith, she had tears streaming down her face and looked absolutely terrified. I felt my heart melt as I looked into her teary brown eyes, I walked over and picked up her small shaking body, I rubbed her back until she stopped crying and fell asleep, I carried her up the stairs before putting her on my bed, I stood in the door way and watched her sleep. What in the world had I got myself into?

I walked back downstairs I pulled out my phone and called Fred Vasseur, Ferrari's team principal. I explained the situation and he told me that he would have a person stop by my house tomorrow to have a test run to see if she was actually mine. I thanked him and hung up, I decided not to tell anyone else until I was sure wether she was mine or not. I grabbed myself a beer and sat on the couch, the events of today rolled over me, dang I might be single. Even if Faith wasn't mine and I didn't keep her, I don't think it could go back to normal between me and charlotte, the trust was broken. I was hurt she assumed I cheated even when the letter said Faith was three, and then on top of that she hit me. I took another swig of beer and turned the tv on.

A couple hours later I glanced at the clock and realized it was almost midnight, I sighed and slowly walked upstairs I took a quick shower before walking to my room, I changed into more comfortable clothes and then walked upstairs to check to make sure Faith was alright before walking downstairs and sleeping on the couch.

A/n:
Well what do you think? Let me know in the comments.