(Death Maze Finale) Chapter 51 To be Yearned After

Start from the beginning

Loki Familia: Roger that!

With that the team split up even further. Again and again, Lefiya glanced behind her with visible apprehension. While Tiona and Tione, at the rear and center of the group, were currently keeping the enemies at bay, how much longer would they last? Every one of them was battle-weary and wounded all over, and their knees threatened to give from the fatigue.

Filvis:—! Lefiya!!

Lefiya: Huh?!

The throng of violas appeared without warning from one of the side passages. Had someone finally opened a nearby door? The massive flowers, exclusively used for traps, came at them, attacking friend and foe alike.

 Had someone finally opened a nearby door? The massive flowers, exclusively used for traps, came at them, attacking friend and foe alike

Lefiya(mind): They're too f—!

There was no time. Not for Lefiya's Concurrent Casting. Not for Filvis's barrier spell. The writhing swarm of beasts attacked, and Lefiya squeezed her eyes shut.

Riveria: Wynn Fimbulvetr!

Only the attack never came, thwarted by a sudden blast of zero-degree wind. The white gale froze the entire mob in its spot.

Lefiya: What

Lefiya: What...?

Riveria: Don't stop, Lefiya!

It was Riveria. And she was already preparing her next spell at the end of the tunnel. Lefiya was speechless for a moment, but at Filvis's urging, she practically tumbled forward, renewing her earlier speed. They raced past the magic circle currently forming on the ground to find the rest of their companions awaiting their triumphant return.

Amid: Grab the wounded! Hurry!

Riveria: Get them up and outta here—now!

Alicia and the rest of their old crew extended their hands, yanking the stupefied adventurers forward and out of the maze. Those who couldn't walk were hauled up on shoulders before everyone was taken out, all at once.

Lefiya: This...Th-this is...

Lefiya stuttered as the rest of her familia bustled around her in ceaseless waves.