sunlight shined from the window and reflected on Lunas many bookshelves.

School.
blech.

Luna sat up, tapping her bed and walking to her closet. picking out clothes as she walked to the bathroom and shoved a toothbrush with toothpaste into her mouth.

she posed infront of her mirror while putting the clothes up in front of her. she spit out the toothpaste and rinsed her mouth, drying it as she set out the clothes she'd wear onto her bed.

—————

she got out the taxi and shoved the money into their hand. she looked over the huge campus she visits everyday.

she sighed and walked over to her next class, glancing at the huge clock, the bell was ringing in ten minutes.

she explored the huge campus and found her class.

the teacher was JUST explaining something.

"as you know, lots of applicants visit the school to take a look around. well, we have a new one— id like our loyal Luna Hopper to tour him around, today."

Luna looked up.
"Oh. yeah, no problem." Luna smiled.

the teacher smiled back.

"well, uhm. where do i meet him?"

"Cafeteria, thank you."

Luna stood up and clutched her bag over her shoulder, walking out the door and walking past the crowded halls .

she sat down in a table next to the door.
she glanced at every person to walk by.

she sighed and tapped the table with her nails.

she felt a tap on her shoulder, she turned to see a tall— black haired, asian?? boy.

"Oh. hey."

"Hello, uhh— you're touring me around. correct?"

"Yes. I'm Luna."

Luna held out her hand.
The boy smiled and shook it.

"Bruce. Bruce Yamada."

Luna looked up at him, he glanced back.

"Bruce..?" Luna slowly let go of his hand.
Bruce looked at her before stepping back.

"Luna..?"

the two had a silent moment.

Luna slapped at his shoulder.
"Ow!"

"Why didn't you check your mail. huh? why didn't you clear it out before moving to your stupid new neighborhood!" Luna lightly teared up, slapping his shoulder more.

"Ow— ow! ow! i'm sorry alright?"

"Sorry. wont. fucki—"

"I got your letter!" Bruce exclaimed.
".. what?"

"i did. i didn't take the envelope. i read the letter everyday when i'm sad. i've been— looking for you but i gave up. i thought you moved."

Luna huffed, looking at him with her brows furrowed and tears filling her eyes.

"And i waited for you, Luna!" Bruce looked at her.

"I waited! I waited for— you! i never dated, there was no girl on my mind but you."

"oh, shut up." Luna frowned.

"It's true."

Luna wiped her tears.

the two stared at eachother in the eyes.
they could read each others minds at this rate.

"it was only you, Bruce."

"i know."

Bruce slipped Luna into a hug.
Bruce rested his head on Lunas, Lunas head was dug into his chest.

"i missed you."

"i missed you more, dingus." Lunas tears soaked into bruce's shirt. he felt it, but did nothing.

" and i love you. "

" i wont leave this time. "

"you better not."

The

ACTUAL

End