Valley Lily!

allison schulnik / han cao / ed binkley / mikhail nesterov

VALLEY LILY / PLOT SHOP
Where a tired writer, Kit, gives away the plots he no longer has time for    . . .    A.K.A !! I put my fic ideas into concise plots that other writers finish for me!

▬▬▬▬

RULES . . .

I.     DO NOT STEAL MY PLOTS. I spend a lot of time coming up with these OCs & plotlines, and if you plagiarize my hard work you will end up blocked and added publicly to the do-not-serve list.

II.     I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DENY YOUR REQUEST. Don't be rude if I deny you. It's nothing personal. These plots are stories I have tried/wanted to write that are now collecting dust in my drafts. Point is: I love my plot babies and I want to give them away to people who will do them justice.

III.     YOU MUST PUBLISH CHAPTER 1 WITHIN 3 WEEKS of being accepted. This excludes the introduction/playlist/cast/etc. If something comes up, just PM me! I promise I'm understanding (:

IV.     "PAYMENT" IS A PERMANENT FOLLOW AND FULL CREDIT. You must tag me in BOTH: 1) the description of the book i.e. "plot by @antivenoms"AND 2) the introduction chapter of the book. You must give credit or I will ask for the plot back, and you will be added publicly to the do-not-serve list.

V.     IF YOU LOSE INSPIRATION, PM me and I will take the plot back. I understand that sometimes writers lose motivation to finish a book (as proven by me & this shop 🙄) so there are no hard feelings if you decide a plot isn't right for you!

VI.     ADD THE PASSWORD TO YOUR PLOT REQUEST. To make sure you've read the rules, the password is your favorite song at the moment. Be sure to add the song and artist to your comment asking for a plot, because I will not respond to requests without the password.

VII.     YOU CAN CHANGE ANYTHING WITH A * without asking me for permission. If you want to change something not marked by an asterisk, please PM me to ask first!

VIII.     YOU CAN CHANGE THE SUMMARIES. But the overall plot must remain the same.

IX.      TAKEN PLOTS WILL BE MARKED WITH A ✓

▬▬▬▬

THE DO-NOT-SERVE LIST . . .
t.b.a.

kinko white / hu jun di / hans christian andersen / neaarty