Riott Squad: Let's Riot! (Part - 2)(18+)

Start from the beginning

Y/n: You guys made it...

Y/n smiled keeping Liv on his side as Sarah hugged him "Hi" and Ruby gave him a kiss, B/n, Duncan and Chris watched as their happy for Y/n, he finally can have the time to relax and has someone to rely on, B/n of all people know how unlucky Y/n's been in the relationship department so to see Ruby making his little brother so happy makes him happy.

Y/n: ... I didn't think you would have been able too.

They all made a little small talk as the fans filled into the sold out arena once again, their entire tour has been sold out, the first time in the bands history, and why wouldn't it, Y/n's creativity, Duncan's deep booming voice and Chris' back up vocals, it's already a winning combination not even adding B/n on the drums.

It is now show time and the guys had to go and do what they needed to do, once again the lights cut out and they all got into position as the crowd cheered, flashlights from phones already being waved around, the girls watched from the side lines as Y/n is once again the closest to them, hopefully this time will end differently then the last one they all went to go and see...

=========================

The show went by perfectly, the fans loved it and when they performed "The Red Baron" the girls thought the roof was going to fly off and why not, it's a great song, so after the show, the girls got a lift back to the BnB with Y/n driving, Ruby up front with him and Sarah with Liv enjoying the ride in the back.

The only one enjoying the ride right now though is Ruby as she's on their bed in a prone bone position as Y/n is thrusting in her tight, wet pussy, making her moan and groan his name every time his groan smacks into her ass making it ripple form the impact.

Ruby: Oh fuck~ I love your cock~

Y/n huffed in amusement before moving to his knees and putting both his hands on her ass, really going into her, he can feel his climax coming and hers, wanting to bring them both over the line, Ruby could only hum in delight not wanting to be too loud because her friends, Y/n apparently didn't have the same sort of curtesy as his thrust got faster and harder while both hands gripped her ass and the sound of skin hitting skin filled the room.

Ruby bit on the pillow not wanting to make too much noise, she probably already is but it's 1 in the morning and they've been going at it now for a good couple of hours, so when she felt his cock twitch, she just hand to beg him for it.

Ruby: Oh God~ Give it to me~ Gimme that cum~

Ruby recently started taking birth control again, she wasn't before because she didn't have a reason too, now she has a boyfriend and loves to feel him cum inside her making her feel like a proper cum whore, Y/n did as he was told though and after giving her ass a few slaps, he buried his cock as deep as he could and Ruby felt him fill her up with his white goodness.

He leant down and pressed his forehead to the back of her shoulders both panting and sweaty from what they just did, Y/n stayed there till Ruby looked back to him a little and he moved to kiss her slipping his tongue into her mouth giving her another reason to moan.

Once Y/n was sure he got it all out and into her, he rolled off her and looked up to the ceiling beside her, Ruby looked to him as his eyes closed and skin shined a little in the lamp light, his breath was rigged and that made her smile, he makes her happy, so the fact she can make him happy means the world to her.

Ruby gave him one last kiss before heading into the bathroom to get cleaned up, Y/n followed her as well and got into the shower as she needed take her make up off, apparently doing it in the shower is not good for the skin and other things Y/n doesn't fully understand.