CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX: I HATE YOU

Start from the beginning

"But if you wanna' go over Von's that's fine with me. And if you wanna' stay with him that's fine with me too. I'm done trying to prove myself to you." Anye parked in front of Von's house.

I got out of her car, and didn't look back as I walked up to Von's door. I rung the doorbell. As I was waiting on Von to open the door my anxiety rushed through me. My foot was tapping against the concrete. If his girlfriend answers the door I'm swinging not giving a fuck if Von gets mad.

Von opened with the door, shirtless. He smacked his lips looking at me. "Man folks what chu' you want?" Von asked playfully. I looked at him up and down while walking inside his house. Even if I wasn't invited inside.

I crossed my arms, facing him. Von closed the door. "What chu' came here to fight?" Von scoffed at me. "No! I came here to confront you!" Von walked to his living room. I followed behind him of course.

"About what gang?" Von asked. "No. My name is Kaydence. I'm not gang." I said nonchalantly. Von laughed at my bluntness. "Yes you are gang." Von laid down on the couch, getting comfortable. I tapped my foot against his hardwood floor with my arms crossed.

I rolled my eyes harshly. "Von."

He ignored me to cut on the TV. I stood in front of it. "Von I'm not finna' sit here and play games wit' chu'!" My voice got louder. "When were you gonna' tell me you had another baby on the way?!"

"What?" Von furrowed his eyebrows for clarification. "You heard me! I'm sick of you and Anye hiding shit from me! And you probably was fucking her the same time you was fucking me! Because why our babies like two/three months apart?!"

"You a goofy tryna' add up dates and shit but not counting. And the same way you was still fucking wit' cho' ex. I ain't finna' sit here like I knew I wasn't playing a side nigga when I was. But one thing you not finna' do is sit here and get mad at some when we wasn't even together." Von shook his head at me.

I blinked my eyes listening to his response. I felt my eyes getting watery. These damn hormones. "You was never a side nigga Von." I replied, wiping my forming tears. "Then what the fuck was I Kay?" Von's voice risen.

I didn't have a response. But my tears did the talking. "Just like I thought but you questioning me like you don't even know who the fuck yo' baby daddy is. But we all know what's up." I couldn't believe the way he was talking to me.

"Fuck you Von!" I screeched. "I'll get a DNA test! And if this baby is yours... The only way you'll see it, is in heaven." I threatened Von. Von got up from the couch so quickly, making me take two steps back.

He wrapped his hand around my neck. "You ain't aborting shit unless I tell you too." Von said sternly. "I hate you." I managed to get out. We made eye contact. We stared at each other for a minute before he leaned in to kiss me on my lips.

One tear streamed down my face as I kissed him back. Von lifted me up by my legs to pick me up. He stumbled backwards putting me on top. He was already shirtless. That was once less clothing that I had to pull off.

Von pulled the straps of my dress down my shoulders. He leaned up kissing me on my shoulders. He lifted me up a bit to pull my dress over my head. I grabbed his face and kissed him. As I kissed him I felt his hand go in between my legs.

His thumb pressed against my clit through my panties. "Mmm." I moaned against his lips as I felt his thumb move up and down at a steady pace. I reached down to move my panties to the side so I could feel his thumb more.

Von lifted me up not breaking the kiss. I felt his tip against my opening. He pulled me back down steadily. pulled away from the kiss to moan. "Damn." Von groaned, while licking his lips at me. Von kissed my neck as I threw my neck back as I felt my body move up and down.

His hands gripped on my hips as my pace started to get faster. "Fuckk Von just like that!" I said as my moans gotten louder.

Von pressed his thumb against my clit again, and moved it up and down at the same speed of my bouncing. He leaned up tongue kissing my nipples. I wrapped my hands at the back of his head.

The faster he was moving his thumb the more I wanted to squirt as I felt that familiar feeling in my stomach. "Vonnn I'm coming!" I moaned out. Von started penetrating me at a faster pace. I gripped my nails into his neck feeling the ecstasy.

Von's thumb pressed harder on my throbbing clit making me jolt out in his arms as I squirted against him. He pulled out, ejaculating on my stomach. We both panted out together. As I came out of my ecstasy high, realizing Von came on my stomach.

I smacked his chest. "What? Damn." Von chuckled. "You can do that now but couldn't then?" I pointed to my stomach. "My bad gang." Von laughed, reaching over to grab his shirt. He wiped my stomach with his shirt then tossed it on the floor.

Von put his hand on my stomach. I guess to feel it. "What chu' think it's gone be?" Von asked curiously. "I don't know. Anye thinks it's a boy." I looked down at my belly seeing how cute it was to see my belly button poked out and the way it sets.

"Nah... It's a girl." Von rubbed his hand against it. I made a small smile before leaning up to adjust myself on my lap sideways. Von's dick was nowhere in sight anymore by the time I sat down. He pulled it back in his sweats quickly.

Von kissed my forehead as I laid against his chest. His arms wrapped around me. I guess you can say we both missed each other. But I already could tell that this might be the same as last time. But this time he has a girlfriend and I'm just alone.

Feedback?