CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX: I HATE YOU

CHICAGO, IL

~ KAYDENCE YOUNG ~

"Anye! I'm getting big!" I yelled in a dressing room. I couldn't fit my jeans. "Girl- I don't have time for your shit! I'm not finna' keep bringing you pants!" Anye argued behind the stall. I huffed trying to squeeze my jeans on. I was trying to find some new clothes and I couldn't fit none of my old stuff for shit.

"Oh shit Kema what you doing here?" I furrowed my eyebrows listening. "Girl I'm shopping for the baby. I wish I wasn't shopping by myself though..."

"I feel you. When your gender reveal?" Anye replied. At this point my whole face was pressed against the stall listening while my body was slanted. "It's on the 23rd. You coming with Muwop?" The girl asked her.

"Yeah I'm coming with his sprung quiet ass." Anye sassed. The girl laughed, "Girl don't do him. But yeah yall come because I need family there cuz' ion even know if my own baby daddy is gonna' show up." I made a face tryna' pinpoint who's her baby daddy.

"Kema don't say that..." Anye said sincerely. "Anye for real. Von gets with this bitch Asian and forgot about me and our baby like we don't exist anymore." I almost fell out in the dressing room.

"Kay! You good?" I heard Anye ask. "Y-yeah I'm good." I stuttered, fixing myself up. No I was hotter than hell. Because when the fuck did he have time to be fucking with her? I wonder.

But she's going to have a gender reveal so she's like 5/6 months. My eyes widen as I'm 3 months pregnant about to be 4. Our babies are literally gonna' be ghetto twins. I could kill Von...

I took the pants that I struggled with off to put back on my dress.

I opened the stall to see who Kema is. My mouth dropped indiscreetly. She was the girl I seen at the store! Yeah no now I'm re-thinking this pregnancy. Von has too much going on. Last thing he needs to deal with another nagging ass baby mama.

I went back inside the stall feeling guilty. She's dealing with her pregnancy alone just as I am. Yeah, I'm gonna' talk to Von and let him know. But I really wanna' know was she around while I was fucking him.

As I was about to walk up to group with Anye and Kema. Kema finally walked away from Anye. I felt my stomach ache, making me put my hand on my stomach. A cramp had passed by. "Kay you not getting those jeans?" Anye turned her head at me.

"No. Actually I'm ready to go." I shook my head as my mood changed. "What's wrong?" Anye asked curiously. "Just don't worry about it. I'm done take me over Von's house." I say with attitude. Anye blinked her eyes, flabbergasted at me. I didn't care if anyone could hear me. Kema wasn't in the store anymore nor was I worried if she was.

I was gonna' get shit straight with Von first.

When we got in the car I was staring out of the window. "Bitch what's your issue? You been having an attitude since we left the store!" Anye spoken with an attitude.

"You're my issue! Why you didn't never tell me Von had another baby on the way?!" I yelled at Anye. "Kay I just found that out the other day! I didn't know how you were gonna' take it! You're pregnant too and I didn't want to stress you out with this!" Anye yelled in her reply. I shook my head. Shaking my leg in the seat because I was upset with Anye.