Carmella: Champions Together! (18+)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Y/n moved the sheet out the way though and looked down to her naked body, he moved to sit on his knees as his hands moved to her busty chest and started to toy with her tits and nipples pinching and twisting as he went.

Carmella: Ah~ That hurt you ass.

She hit his chest and made the slap ring out, Y/n just took it and looked to her, she knew what she was doing and wanted him to react and react he did, with his groan pressed to hers, he put his left hand over her mouth and slapped her right breath with his right making her moan into his hand.

Y/n: What did you say?

Carmella smiled to him passed his hand as she wanted to get the worst out of him, the sex is better that way, when he just uses her and it's exactly what she needs in a lover, her ex, although a big guy was a softy, Y/n's not like that, he's kind and loving during the day but when the moon comes out he's a different kind of animal.

Y/n: Ignoring me, huh...?

Carmella still didn't respond and had the smile on her face, Y/n was in his sex mode and didn't like it so he easily flipped her on to her front forcing her face into the pillow, Carmella moved it out the way though so she could breath and felt Y/n moved back over her, his hard cock sliding nicely between her ass cheeks, something she arched her hips into as Y/n's right hand reached around her and grabbed her throat again pulling her head up.

Y/n: ... This is what you get for ignoring me~

He hissed into her left ear while her pussy was already wet just from this, she's not sure when she got the need for a rough pounding but she has it and Y/n easily satisfy's her desires, Y/n let go of her neck and moved back to her legs forcing them open and seeing the slight wet patch she's already made on the hotel bed sheets.

Carmella: Ah~

She moaned as Y/n positioned himself between her now stretched legs and slapped her ass, not spanked, slapped, leaving his right hand print on her left ass cheek, Y/n wasn't looking for an apology or answer anymore, all he wanted was to see her ass ripple and that's what he got as he used both hands to slap and grope his girls plump ass.

Carmella pushed her face into the bed while letting out cries and moans from the pain, Y/n didn't seem bothered as he made her ass red and burn from the assault, Carmella loved every second of it though and looked back to him when he stopped.

Her face shot forward and her eyes bulged with a chuckle as she felt Y/n force her burning cheeks open and his tongue shot to her asshole licking and slipping his tongue in as much as he can, Carmella moaned and groaned as loud as she can, she wants the rest of the hotel residence to hear them and doesn't care about their mornings, she just loves feeling her boyfriends tongue swap between her asshole and dripping pussy, licking and even biting when he can.

Y/n left slaps on her ass as he eat his breakfast but after he felt her pussy muscles tense with his tongue he stopped eating her pussy and shot up moving his body back over her grabbing her neck again with his left hand as his right index and middle finger slid easily inside her wet pussy, Carmella moaned as Y/n's pressed his face against the side of hers and ordered her to cum.

Y/n: You gonna cum~? Go on, cum~ Do it! Cum for me!~

Y/n ordered and his fast fingers brought her closure and closure to her climax, what really pushed her over the edge is when Y/n's right thumb started to rub over her asshole, her breath hitched as her body started to twitched and shiver her climax mere seconds away... till Y/n took his hands away.

Carmella felt her climax slowly stopping and going away as Y/n let her head drop, she was about to argue but she couldn't as Y/n spun her again laying her on her back and settling between her legs, Carmella whined and moved her hand to her pussy wanting to cum so badly right now but Y/n grabbed her left wrist stopping her.