A Oneshot to keep you guys fed

I'm working on a new chapter I swear-Anyway I'm gifting you guys a oneshot. Btw, this doesn't effect anything or isn't apart of the actual story. Enjoy!-Ashe.

Y/N's POV

It was the weekend and I had just woken up. I yawned and got out of bed and got ready. It was only 9AM so Toko would of still been at home. After that, I went to my room and looked out the window. It was a nice sunny day, perfect for going out and sketching. I took my stuff and headed downstairs to see Toko on the couch.

"Morning kiddo! You going out or something?" She asked. I nodded. "Mk then. Just stay safe. Oh also, I have to go to work this afternoon so try and be back by 2PM."

"Alright then. I'll see you later sis." I said and quickly walked out the house.
Everything was nice and calm. The sun was shining, birds were chirping, kids were playing, and the trees were treeing (idk 💀). I quietly walked to the park and found a bench to sit on. I then started to open my sketch book and started drawing. I didn't really like going outside a lot, but when it's days like these I wouldn't mind going out for an hour or two. I then continued to draw a nice picture of nature itself.

Timeskip—3 Hours Later
I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders. I slightly jumped at the person behind me. It was no other than Najimi Osana. "Heya Y/n!" They happily smiled. I smiled back at them and signaled them to sit beside me. "So what are you doing here?" They asked.

"I'm just drawing is all. It just seemed like a nice day and it would be a perfect reference." I looked up at the sky. Najimi then looked at my sketchbook. "Wow Y/n! It already looks so good! Can I look through?" I nodded and gave them the book. As they flipped through the pages I could see Najimi get happier and amazed by the second.

"Y/n these are so good!" They yelled as they gave me back my book. I smiled at the lavender haired friend and got up. "Anyway I should get going now. Toko said I had to be home by 2PM."

"Wait! Could I come with you? Plus we haven't hung out in awhile!" They begged and grabbed my hand.
"If you really want to yeah...you can." Najimi immediately jumped up and started dragging me to my house.
"So Y/n, have you heard of that new anime? I think Chainsaw Man was its name."

"Oh yeah, I've heard a bit about it..Although I haven't watched it, it seems cool." I replied.
"We should totally binge watch it together! We could have a sleepover too! Just like old times." They smiled. I smiled back and kind of zoned out from there on. Najimi kept rambling about what we could do once we get to my house. I pretended to nod and listen to them.

Nobody's POV

Najimi soon stopped talking when Y/n started to stop responding. "Uhm, Earth to Y/n? You there?" They asked and waved a hand in front of the girl. Y/n quickly perked up. "Oh! Sorry Naji..I must've accidentally zoned out.." She quickly muttered. "Nah, it's okay your fine. Anyway we're almost at your place."
Y/n looked in the distance and saw her house and Toko outside getting her car started.

"Oh hey! Toko!" Yelled Y/n. Toko looked behind herself and waved. Najimi and Y/n then picked up the pace and made it to the house. "Just in time kiddo. Oh hey Najimi, nice to see you again. Anyway there's food in the fridge if you two are hungry. I gotta go now. Now cya! Oh and lock the doors. I don't want someone breaking in!" Toko said and hopped in the car and zoomed away.

The pair then went inside the house, making sure to lock the door, and went up to Y/n's room. "So what would you like to do first?" Asked Y/n. Najimi thought for a moment and then started to playfully tackle and tickle you. Y/n then started to laugh as she attempted to get the lavender haired person off of her. Eventually the two stopped so Y/n could breathe. "Now what?" She asked as she sat on her bed. Najimi went to sit beside the girl and shrugged.

"Hey Y/n.."

"Yes Najimi?"

"Do you by any chance...like someone?"

"Yes...Why?"

"Oh uhm, never mind.."
It was silent for awhile now. Najimi was scared, scared that Y/n didn't like them, scared that she would fall for someone else. They really wanted to confess to her today, but how would Y/n react. Y/n on the other hand was confused. What did Najimi wanna say? Were they going to confess to her?

"Uhm, hey Naji...You know you can tell me anything right? I'll always be there for you, after all your my best friend (only friend 💀)." Reassured Y/n. Najimi slowly nodded and laid down on the bed. Y/n quietly sat there, but was then pulled down by Najimi.
"Huh!"

"Shh, could we stay like this for awhile? I'm feeling kinda sleepy anyway.."

Y/n slightly nodded and Najimi pulled the girl closer. Y/n's face was then starting to get red. She's never been this close to Najimi ever since elementary school. Without thinking, Y/n quickly pecked a kiss on Najimi's head. The two looked at eachother for a moment, stunned. "IM SO SO SORRY! I WASNT THINKING STRAIGHT!" She yelled out quickly. Najimi then pecked a kiss on Y/n's cheek and grinned. "No, it's fine! You look cute when your flustered though!" Smiled Najimi.

Y/n slightly sighed and whispered in Najimi's ear. "I uhm..I like you..." Najimi's eyes widened and they started to blush. "I like you too Y/n!" They happily cheered as they kissed you on the lips. Melting into the kiss, you smile, satisfied with your day.

You two then eventually fall asleep and yeah the end.

Yummi.
Anyway like I said, this doesn't effect the story and it isn't apart of the story. Anyway hopefully you enjoyed. Thank you!-Ashe.

Word Count: 1067