Its Just Some Help and Fun

Chapter 3- It's Just Some Help and Fun

Y/n's POV

"Good morning Komi, Tadano, and Najimi." I smiled. "Hey Y/n! Just in time, we were about to get Komi another friend." Said Najimi. Komi nodded. "Hm, who is it exactly?" I asked. "Glad you asked...Agari Himiko! She's really nice and calm at times, but when it comes to being watched or talking to people she'll suffer from stomach pain, flushed face, sweating, shortness of breathe, seizures, and other stuff." Replied Najimi. "Poor her..." Mumbled Tadano. "What do you think Ko—Huh? Where'd she go?" I asked while looking around.

About 20 minutes later

I stayed with Tadano trying to use a different approach and plan for Komi to make friends. My plan was to get Komi more familiarized with us so she could end of talking, but Tadano said to take baby steps. Slow baby steps. Agari then stood behind the open door yelling, "PA..."

"Pa?" Everyone was clearly confused. Then Agari suddenly screamed, "PHYSICAL EDUCATION IS IN THE GYM TODAY!" And suddenly ran off. "What was that all about?" Asked Tadano as he went up to see Komi. Komi started to shake. "Hey, it's not your fault. Maybe try again next time, and uh try using your notebook to help you talk." I reassured her. This was gonna be a lot harder than I thought. "I've gotta go now, I'll be back so update me later alright?" I smiled as I walked off to the art room.

I brought out a new canvas and started to paint a sakura tree, soon to bloom like many others. Kind of like Komi and Agari.

(NOT MY ART! FOUND THIS ON PINTREST!)

"Y/n you in here?" I turned around to see a star-eyed Najimi. "WOAHHH! Y/n that's so cool! Did you paint this yourself?" Asked Najimi excitedly. I nodded as they jumped on me and hugged me. "Did you need me or something?" I asked. "Ohh right. Class is gonna start soon so cmon!" Shouted Najimi as they grabbed my hand and dragged me to next period.

——————————————————————

Komi's Cellphone!

It was a nice peaceful day and I was sitting with Komi and Tadano. Komi pulls out a cellphone. She's clearly shaking. "What's the matter?" Asked Tadano. Komi turned on the phone and started to type something in it. I hummed in response. She eventually wrote something on paper saying, "They bought me a cell phone". "Which means that until now you didn't have one." Smiled Tadano. Then Komi wrote, "Don't need it until now". She then started to write again. "But I need it now. Thanks to you guys I was able to make many friends."

"Aww you don't have to thank me Komi!" I blushed as I took a glance at Tadano, seeing that he was on the verge of tears. He probably has no balls. Komi then started to write again. "I want the cell phone number of my friends." Tadano then stood up. "So let's go ask Najimi and Agari." He smiled. Komi stared at him for a minute and then started to write again. "I already depended a lot on Tadano. This time I will go by myself and do my best." I smiled at the girl as she walked over to Najimi.