Witchy wonders

I wonder
What if all humans had a gray soul
I think I might have one,
But I'm not sure,
I probably don't.

I walked to school this morning as my parents were out'n about probably at a bar this early wouldn't be that unexpected since they work in one and mostly clean and come back at 12 AM in the morning. You were approaching the school when suddenly you shivered and looked at the building it felt darker than usual... like way darker the air was tense and it felt like it was suffocating you. You tried shrugging it off and entered grabbing your things from your locker and walking to class. The door expectantly slammed open beside the slightest push you gave it barely anyone was there only Noelle and Berdly so you would be waiting awhile for everyone to come.

~Time-skip~

The room that was originally filled with Berdly's bragging was now filled with bustling feet rushing to get to their seats except for two Kris and Susie were missing well Susie's always late and Kris comes in a bit after everyone.

*Slam

'they should really see the problem with that door's You had thought to yourself looking up to see that oh so familiar green and yellow striped sweater. 'next should be Susie' you had started saying one Mississippi in your head and ended at five, another slam. You looked around to see everyone now intently interested in their desks and then the teacher became really interested in the chalk board, you looked at the purple dinosaur who had just came in. 'I don't get why they're afraid didn't she have a whole redemption arc or something'  you turned your attention back to your book tuning out the conversations as free time had just started. Ms. Alphys had asked you to grab some papers from the office for the class and you obliged happy to escape from the joyous laughter and happy talk, with the sweet, sweet sugar coating of everything.

~{Time-skip}~

In the hallway walking back you spotted a striped sweater specifically green and yellow and you only rolled your eyes.

~{Kris' pov}~

"Y'know if you want to sneak around in the halls you really gotta do it better" a voice said from behind us, the only thing delectable in it was severe malice. Me and Susie turned around expecting to be scolded by a teacher or a hall monitor only to see nothing, we turned back around to begin on our path again only to be met with a girl [sorry your female in this story] who had papers in her hand I had recognized her to be {name} someone more cold than Susie ever has been I swear I felt the temperature drop. "And are you gonna be a little tattle tail and tell the teachers of our prolonged wandering" Susie said spitting malice right back at her, she only scoffed and walked away "I'd be careful if I were you, you never know what's hiding in the dark" She had stated as if she were a fortune teller and she soon enough was out of sight and fortunately the temperature returned to the average for school climate. Susie continued walking and I followed behind her "what do you think she meant by that" She asked me as we approached the closet, I only shrugged in response.

~{Back at the classroom}~

You had opened the door hearing the loud slam even with the gentle push you gave it "Oh {name} you have the papers great, did you see Susie or Kris? They've been gone for a while" Ms. Alphys had asked taking the papers from your hands as you shook your head. You returned to your seat as you started to stare out the window so, they're the delightful lightners I've heard all about how nice... They would mind if I casted a couple hexes would they? And with that final though class had begun, and so had Berdly's obnoxious reading.