Nikki Bella: The Perfect Guy! (Part - 2)

Start from the beginning

Nikki: Go, it's your turn. Love you.

Nikki gently pushed him off the bench and give him a good luck charm, Y/n leant down and kissed her letting her kiss back, Y/n is really excited about this now, he wasn't fully on board with the whole baby thing right away but the more they talked about it, the more he looked forward to it and now with the chance she is pregnant is just making it even more joyous for him.

Y/n responded with the same message before he was dragged out the room by Seth, they've become really good friends since Survivor Series, to such a point where Y/n asked him to be his best man at the wedding, Seth agreed and has been amazing in the role since he was asked but now, they have to do what they do best and help Y/n keep his title run going...

==========================

It's been a hard hitting Main Event right now and with the WWE title on the line, it makes it even better, Seth and Y/n have and always seem to work well together, the movies are fluent and the crowd just love their matches, the only thing that has changed since Survivor Series is Seth's the face and Y/n's the heel, so when Seth got Y/n with his stomp on a steel chair...

... The crowd cheered thinking that this was it, that this is the end of Y/n reign as WWE Champion, Seth scrambled to the cover while the crowd are on their feet ready to count as the Ref dropped to the mat.

Ref/Crowd: 1!... 2!...

Y/n just got his shoulder up just before the 3 count making a loud gasp ring around the arena, Nikki watched backstage with the others as this has easily been the match of the night, Seth and Y/n work so well together that there's no script, creative just tell them who will win and they'll spend the next few days creating their own spots.

Seth sat on his knees looking to Y/n who rolled onto his front showing slight signs of life, Seth panting and wondering what he needs to do to put him out for the count but only one thing could come to mind, Seth moved his hands through his hair picking up the steel chair he just drove Y/n's face into and yelled at Y/n to "get up", which Y/n started to do, stumbling as he goes.

Seth waited for Y/n to turn around and go for a shot to his head, Nikki gasped a little remembering how he took the chair shot 2 years ago but her worries were put to rest when Y/n ducked the shot and scooped Seth onto his shoulders for his finisher, Y/n took a second too long though and Seth slipped off his back pushing Y/n towards the ropes, Y/n bounced off the ropes and moved backwards towards Seth who used his momentum to hit the chair on his back.

The sound that echoed in the arena made most people's teeth grined and blood chill, Seth dropped the chair and called for another stomp this one had to be it and he ran at the bent over Y/n who once again scooped Seth onto his shoulders when he jumped for the move, Seth scrambled again dragging them towards the ropes and grabbing a hold of the top rope, Y/n tried to pull him off and back into the middle of the ring but gave up, lifting Seth over the top rope and to the floor below.