5: 𝑼𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 !

Y/N's pov:

I wanted to curse that bitch out, maybe even kill her for having the audacity to say something like that; but sadly, this was my job, how am I supposed to pay my bills if I make a scene right now and get fired? So instead, I just frowned deeply, refusing to look at anything but the smooth marble walls of the office.

"Well..." Mx. Gyatt looked at me, guilt evident in her eyes. For a second I thought she would tell My Melody off, but instead she betrayed me and sealed the deal by saying;

"If that is what you request, then we will serve. Anything specific that you'd like Y/N to do?"

I was now fuming, holding myself back from socking my boss right in the mouth. To stop myself from hulking out I thought about my wonderful bf/gf, (partners name)

"Well, I was thinking that Y/N could stay at my place until I feel more satisfied." by now My Melo wasn't leaning on my shoulders anymore, she was now behind me, arms wrapped around my waist in complete disregard of personal space.

WHO DOES THIS FUCKING BITCH THINK SHE IS?! COMING IN HERE ASKING SUCH DUMBASS DEMANDS, THEN TOPPING IT OFF BY LITERALLY ASKING ME TO LIVE WITH HER, AND NOT ONLY THAT BUT SHE ALSO ARRIVED AT THE MEETING LATE BY OVER 20 GODDAMN MINUTES!

I stood up from my chair, said chair making a screeching sound echo through the room as it was harshly moved against the marble floor, the movement having caused My Melo to almost fall since she was behind me previously, all eyes now on me.

"*Ahem*" I turned to look at Mx. Gyatt and spoke; "I'm getting tired, can you guys please talk about this without me here? (or maybe just stop talking about it all together)" the last part I only muttered under my breath, of course.

Both of them didn't notice my hostility, probably because they're as dumb as a pile of Fool's Gold.

"Of course, have a good night Mx. Y/N!"

My Melo said in her sickeningly sweet and high-pitched voice as I left the room, ignoring her in regard of my sanity.

At Y/N's apartment;

To be continued in the next chapter !